1. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
4. One thousandth of a second.
8. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
12. A port city on the Caspian Sea that is the capital of Azerbaijan and an important center for oil production.
16. A relativistic quantum theory of the electromagnetic interactions of photons and electrons and muons.
17. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
18. God of love and erotic desire.
19. Armor plate that protects the chest.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Prevent from being seen or discovered.
23. Remove or make invisible.
24. Spread or daub over.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
28. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
31. A federally chartered savings bank.
34. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. Arousing or provoking laughter.
41. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
43. A thermionic vacuum tube having three electrodes.
45. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
46. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
48. A unit of potential equal to a thousand volts.
49. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
50. The square of a body of any size of type.
51. An indication of potential opportunity.
53. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
56. The fourth compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
59. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
61. At a previous time.
62. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
63. An informal term for a father.
64. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
65. The specified day of the month.
66. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
68. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
70. A projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water.
72. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
73. The bill in a restaurant.
75. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
77. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
79. A bachelor's degree in religion.
81. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
83. Informal terms for a mother.
84. One of the most important fungi cultivated in Japan.
87. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
89. (of tempo) Moderately slow n.
93. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
94. A small fragment.
95. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
97. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
98. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
99. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
101. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
103. Situated at the top or highest position.
104. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
105. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
106. Not widely known.
107. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Used by northerners of Confederate soldiers.
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. A cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the surface of the sun.
5. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
6. The longest division of geological time.
7. A hen that has just laid an egg and emits a shrill squawk.
8. Jordan's port.
9. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
10. Before noon.
11. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
12. To work at or to absurd length.
13. Advanced in years.
14. Your friends and acquaintances.
15. Employed in accomplishing something.
22. Resembling an eel in being long and thin and sinuous.
25. Enthusiastic approval.
30. Inherent ability.
32. Of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language.
33. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
36. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
38. Prokaryotic bacteria and blue-green algae and various primitive pathogens.
39. Solid and liquid nourishment taken into the body through the mouth.
40. Indicating opposition or resistance.
42. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
44. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing estradiol and norgestrel.
47. State in northeastern India.
52. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
54. A port city in southwestern Iran.
55. Small genus of American herbs (American pennyroyal).
57. A kiln for drying hops.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
67. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
68. A cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the surface of the sun.
69. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
70. Jordan's port.
71. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
78. A Uralic language spoken by a Samoyed people of northern Siberia.
80. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
81. A public promotion of some product or service.
82. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
85. From the kapok tree.
86. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
88. A sudden short attack.
90. A distinguished female operatic singer.
91. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
92. A genus of Mustelidae.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
100. A state in northwestern North America.
101. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
102. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
103. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.