1. Country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
5. Deciduous or evergreen shrubs and shrubby trees of temperate and subtropical North America, South Africa, eastern Asia and northeastern Australia.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
17. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
18. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. Set down according to a plan.
21. Supply with battlements.
23. Favoring one person or side over another.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. In the Roman calendar.
28. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
30. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
31. A cart drawn by a dog.
33. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
35. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
37. Having vision, not blind n 1.
41. A cloth having a crisscross design.
48. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
49. A musical form that is often the last movement of a sonata.
50. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
51. A city in Tuscany.
52. Either extremity of something that has length.
53. A platform at the head of a foremast.
55. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
56. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
59. Informal terms for money.
60. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
62. Ctenophores having two long pinnate tentacles.
64. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
66. An expression of greeting.
67. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
69. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
73. Accompanied by a leader or guide.
75. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
77. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
80. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
82. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
86. Set afire.
89. A ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth.
91. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
92. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
93. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
95. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
96. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
97. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
98. A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast.
99. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
100. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
2. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
3. Black tropical American cuckoo.
4. Health care for the needy.
5. A kitchen utensil used for ricing soft foods by extruding them through small holes.
6. A ridge of the earth's crust that has been forced upward between two faults and so is higher than the surrounding land.
7. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
10. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
11. United States painter born in Germany.
12. Being one more than two.
13. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
14. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
15. An informal term for a father.
22. Speed up the progress of.
24. In a state of sleep.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
32. The father of your father or mother.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
36. A peninsula in southwestern Europe.
38. An important dogsled race run annually on the Iditarod Trail.
39. Pronounce with a lowered velum.
40. The father of your father or mother.
42. A long piece of brightly colored cloth (cotton or silk) used as clothing (a skirt or loincloth or sash etc.) in India and Pakistan and Burma.
43. An uproarious party.
44. Ridge-like ingrowth of the exoskeleton of an arthropod that supports internal organs and provides attachment points for muscles.
45. Chief port of Yemen.
46. Absence of the pupil in an eye.
47. A port and tourist center in southwestern Italy.
54. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
57. Lost temporarily.
58. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
61. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
63. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
65. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
68. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
70. A brief swim in water.
71. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
72. Disclosing information or giving evidence about another.
74. A member of a Turkic people of Chinese Turkestan and neighboring areas (formerly of Mongolia and eastern Turkestan).
76. The state of being covered with unclean things.
78. United States tennis player who won women's singles titles in the United States and at Wimbledon (born in 1954).
79. 1 species.
81. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
83. Largest known toad species.
84. Avatar of Vishnu.
85. Indicating the most important performer or role.
87. Your general store of remembered information.
88. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
90. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
94. A public promotion of some product or service.