1. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
4. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
8. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
12. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
16. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
17. A French abbot.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. An extravagantly enthusiastic review.
20. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
21. In large part.
23. Any of various aromatic trees of the laurel family.
25. A small island.
27. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
28. Long and thin.
29. Be noisy with activity.
31. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
33. Taken or to be taken at random.
34. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
35. First in order of importance.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
45. A South African plant of the genus Othonna having smooth often fleshy leaves and heads of yellow flowers.
48. Before noon.
49. Small arctic whale the male having a long spiral ivory tusk.
52. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
53. The fourth month of the civil year.
55. Hot or warm and humid.
56. Small Peruvian evergreen with broad rounded head and slender pendant branches with attractive clusters of greenish flowers followed by clusters of rose-pink fruits.
57. Used of a single unit or thing.
59. Like or containing small stick lumps.
61. Hang loosely or laxly.
62. Chief port of Yemen.
64. Australasian kingfishers.
66. Pertaining to or associated with agony (especially death agonies).
68. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
69. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
70. An unforeseen obstacle.
71. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
72. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
74. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
76. English economist who advocated the use of government monetary and fiscal policy to maintain full employment without inflation (1883-1946).
78. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
79. Temporary military shelter.
81. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
82. Fallow deer.
84. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
90. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
91. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
93. Old French breed of large strong usually black dogs having a long tail and long wavy and slightly stiff coat.
95. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
96. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
98. Very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers.
100. Any character from an ancient Germanic alphabet used in Scandinavia from the 3rd century to the Middle Ages.
102. Avatar of Vishnu.
103. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
104. A quantity of no importance.
105. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
106. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
1. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
2. (`cease' is a noun only in the phrase `without cease') End v 1.
3. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
4. A genus of Caltha.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
7. Wine and hot water with sugar and lemon juice and nutmeg.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. A feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction.
12. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
13. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
14. Divisible by two.
15. Have confidence or faith in.
22. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
24. The first of the Old Testament patriarchs and the father of Isaac.
26. A colorless odorless gas used as fuel.
30. Very dark black.
32. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
36. A small vascular growth on the surface of a mucous membrane.
37. A substitution of part of speech or gender or number or tense etc. (e.g., editorial `we' for `I').
38. Eurasian lapwings.
40. Of legislation.
42. A Black youth subculture and religious movement that arose in the ghettos of Kingston, Jamaica, in the 1950s.
43. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
44. Devoid of any feeling of awe or reverence.
46. The science of mountains.
47. A thermoplastic polyamide.
50. A haulage contractor.
51. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
54. Perennial herb of North America.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
63. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
65. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
67. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
73. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
75. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
77. Large Indian antelope.
80. Not invited or requested.
83. In bed.
84. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
85. Being one more than one.
86. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
87. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
88. Willing to face danger.
89. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
92. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
94. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
97. A doctor's degree in religion.
99. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
101. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.