1. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
4. A painful and involuntary muscular contraction.
9. Marked by the reception of pay.
13. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
16. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
17. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
18. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
19. Fiddler crabs.
20. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
22. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
24. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
26. Sour or bitter in taste.
27. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
28. A unit of weight used in Asia.
29. The brightest star in Cygnus.
30. Cover with drops, as with dew.
32. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
34. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
36. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
39. A genus of Paradisaeidae.
44. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
45. (Scotland) A landowner.
46. Being of the age 13 through 19.
48. Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome.
50. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
54. A narrow way or road.
55. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
57. And edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades.
58. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
59. A sweet cake flavored with sesame or caraway seeds and lemon.
60. Young of domestic cattle.
61. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
62. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
63. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
67. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
68. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
70. East Indian evergreen tree bearing very acid fruit.
73. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
74. Order by virtue of superior authority.
78. A mythical Greek warrior who was a leader on the Trojan side of the Trojan War.
81. Relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body.
84. An Eskimo hut.
85. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
86. A person from whom you are descended.
89. Unwind or untwist.
90. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
91. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
92. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
94. Weapons considered collectively.
95. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
96. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
97. A genus of European owls.
98. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
2. A just detectable amount.
3. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
4. A sheath for a sword or dagger or bayonet.
5. An informal term for a father.
6. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
7. Flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food v 1.
8. An atom having a valence of one.
9. Wig for men fashionable in 17th-18th centuries.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. Not out.
12. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
13. Hardy evergreen dioecious shrubs and small trees from Japan.
14. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
15. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
21. An involuntary vibration (as if from illness or fear).
23. A genus of Drepanididae.
25. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
31. A decree that prohibits something.
33. Being one more than one hundred.
35. Plant cultivated for its enlarged fleshy turnip-shaped edible stem.
37. Of or relating to Iran or its people or language or culture.
38. Of or relating to or like or in the manner of the Roman Seneca.
40. A group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting).
41. Remain present although waning or gradually dying.
42. Furnished with more than enough.
43. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
47. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
49. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
51. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
52. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area.
53. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
56. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
64. Lower in esteem.
65. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
66. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
67. Hardy evergreen dioecious shrubs and small trees from Japan.
69. Be unbearably loud.
71. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
72. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
75. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
76. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
77. A major city of northeastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas river.
79. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
80. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
82. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
83. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
84. Informal terms for a mother.
87. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
88. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
93. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.