1. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
4. A member of a formerly tribal people now living in south central India.
9. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
13. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
16. Seed of a pea plant.
17. Squash bugs.
18. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. Painter (born in Germany, resident of France and the United States) who was a cofounder of Dadaism.
22. Sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws widely distributed in the northern hemisphere v 1.
24. English monk and scholar (672-735).
26. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
27. An island republic on Nauru Island.
28. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
29. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
31. English monk and scholar (672-735).
33. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
35. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
37. Slightly wet.
41. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
43. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
45. In addition.
47. The sixth month of the civil year.
48. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
51. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
54. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
55. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
56. United States sculptor (1860-1936).
57. A small piece of cloth.
58. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. (Welsh) Lord of Annwfn (the other world.
63. A family of acrocarpous mosses.
68. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
69. Any of numerous soft-finned schooling food fishes of shallow waters of northern seas.
72. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
73. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
74. Small genus of South American trees yielding latex.
75. A portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs).
76. Make sweeter in taste.
79. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
82. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
84. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
88. Possible to sell.
90. Mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable.
92. (British) Your grandmother.
93. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
94. A long piece of brightly colored cloth (cotton or silk) used as clothing (a skirt or loincloth or sash etc.) in India and Pakistan and Burma.
96. Type genus of the Amiidae.
97. A branch of the Tai languages.
98. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
99. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
100. A covering to disguise or conceal the face.
101. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
2. English actress (1847-1928).
3. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
4. Of or concerning Qatar.
5. In operation or operational.
6. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
7. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
8. A woman of refinement.
9. A person with unusual powers of foresight.
10. Of inferior or mixed breed.
11. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.
12. To fix or set securely or deeply.
13. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
14. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
15. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
21. A large and noisy party of people.
23. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
25. A port city in southwestern Iran.
30. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
32. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
34. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
36. Type genus of the Plataleidae.
38. Lovable especially in a childlike or naive way.
39. Relating to or characteristic of Malawi or its people or culture.
40. Carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life.
42. Be behind.
44. A small spike (as the inflorescence on grasses and sedges).
46. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
49. Of or relating to Libya or its people.
50. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
52. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
53. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
59. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
62. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
64. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
65. Easy to cut or chew.
66. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
67. Inflammation of a gland or lymph node.
70. Inflammation of the uvea of the eye.
71. Formerly the basic unit of money in Hungary until it was replaced by the forint in 1946.
77. The twelfth month of the civil year.
78. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
80. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
81. The twelfth month of the civil year.
83. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
85. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
86. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
87. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
89. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
91. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
95. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.