1. A widely distributed system of free and fixed macrophages derived from bone marrow.
4. A large number or amount.
8. A boy or man.
12. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
18. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
19. Neither warm or very cold.
20. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
21. Of or relating to or like or in the manner of the Roman Seneca.
23. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
24. American Revolutionary patriot.
26. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
28. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
29. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
30. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
31. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
32. Type genus of the Ranidae.
33. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
37. Used by northerners of Confederate soldiers.
40. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
48. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
49. The fleshy axis of a spike often surrounded by a spathe.
52. An allergic reaction that becomes apparent in a sensitized person only minutes after contact.
53. Wild geese.
55. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
56. Tag the base runner to get him out.
59. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
60. Used in former classifications to include all living reptiles except turtles.
63. Genus of perennial wildflowers of North American plains and prairies.
64. American dramatist (1928- ).
65. Normally existing at birth.
67. Type genus of the Anatidae.
68. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
70. Someone whose business is advertising.
72. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
73. An atom having a valence of one.
76. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
77. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
79. A port city in southern Wales on an inlet of the Bristol Channel.
81. An informal term for a father.
84. The basic unit of money in Iran.
88. Black tropical American cuckoo.
89. The act of mimicking.
91. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
92. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
93. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
94. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
96. American novelist (1909-1955).
97. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
98. The part of an organism that connects the head to the rest of the body.
99. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
100. The first light of day.
1. (Greek legend) The greedy king of Phrygia who Dionysus gave the power to turn everything he touched into gold.
2. A genus of Ploceidae.
3. (Judeo-Christian religion) Chief spirit of evil and adversary of God.
4. Sweetened ale or wine heated with spices and roasted apples.
5. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
6. Have supper.
7. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
8. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
9. A Loloish language.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. The income arising from land or other property.
12. Whitish fibrous membrane (albuginea) that with the cornea forms the outer covering of the eyeball.
13. Having a common axis.
14. Very large white gannet with black wing tips.
15. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
22. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
25. The way in which someone or something is composed.
27. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
34. An armless couch.
35. Thin wafer-like bread of Scandinavia.
36. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
38. Land received by fee tail v 1.
39. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
41. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
42. Partially carbonized vegetable matter saturated with water.
43. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
45. Tongueless frogs.
46. Any of the enzymes that catalyze biological oxidation.
50. Jordan's port.
51. Disposed to venture or take risks.
54. Experiencing a sudden sense of danger.
57. A state in New England.
58. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
61. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
62. A dealer in seeds.
66. A wide (ornamented) belt worn over the right shoulder to support a sword or bugle by the left hip.
67. A Loloish language.
69. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
71. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
74. Having an owner.
75. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
78. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
80. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
82. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
83. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
85. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
86. Again but in a new or different way.
87. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
90. A kind of person.
95. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.