1. The month following September and preceding November.
4. Stay clear from.
9. Used of milk and milk products from which the cream has been removed.
13. The federal department that administers federal program dealing with better housing and urban renewal.
16. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
17. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
18. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
19. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
20. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe.
22. Twist or braid together, interlace.
24. A kind of person.
25. A thick sweet sticky liquid.
26. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
28. In some classifications considered a genus of the subfamily Lutrinae.
30. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
34. A device that, on receiving radar signals, transmits coded signals in response to help navigators determine their position.
36. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
38. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
41. Half the width of an em.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
44. Having gaps or spaces.
46. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
48. A town in north central Oklahoma.
50. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
52. Resoluteness by virtue of being unyielding and inflexible.
54. The brightest star in Cygnus.
56. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
59. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
60. A great raja.
62. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
65. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
66. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
67. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
68. Adopted in order to deceive.
70. A member of a European people who occupied Britain and Spain and Gaul in pre-Roman times.
72. Caused to be slower or later.
74. The sound of sheep or goats (or any sound resembling this) v 1.
75. United States swimmer who in 1926 became the first woman to swim the English Channel (1903- ).
77. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
79. In the Roman calendar.
80. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
82. Being one more than fifty.
83. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
85. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
88. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
92. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
96. A state in the western United States.
98. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
101. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
102. Dearly loved.
103. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
104. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
105. Type genus of the Pipidae.
106. A substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic v 1.
107. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
108. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. The probability of a specified outcome.
2. Soil that is plastic when moist but hard when fired.
3. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
4. Low spreading tropical American shrub with long slender leaves used to make a mildly stimulating drink resembling tea.
5. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
6. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
7. Being nine more than ninety.
8. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
9. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
10. (of persons) Seized and detained unlawfully, often for ransom.
11. Not in good physical or mental health.
12. Of or relating to the spinal cord.
13. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
14. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
15. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
21. Essential equal to suborder Myomorpha with the Dipodidae excluded.
23. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
27. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. A resident of Utah.
33. An informal term for a father.
35. Made less brittle by heating and then cooling.
37. Money in the form of bills or coins.
39. Term used in some classifications as nearly equivalent to the order Coraciiformes.
40. Violent or severe weather (viewed as caused by the action of the four elements).
43. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
45. Produced from an egg.
47. Aroused to impatience or anger.
49. Draw in by breathing.
51. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
53. Informal terms for a mother.
55. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
57. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
58. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
61. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
63. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
64. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
69. Having the same or similar characteristics.
71. Membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi.
72. Low spreading tropical American shrub with long slender leaves used to make a mildly stimulating drink resembling tea.
73. A city and port in northern Jutland.
76. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
78. A bachelor's degree in religion.
81. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
84. A particular environment or walk of life.
86. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
87. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
89. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
90. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
91. Noisy talk.
93. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
94. In bed.
95. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
97. Not divisible by two.
98. Before noon.
99. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
100. Being nine more than ninety.