1. Fast-growing herbaceous evergreen tree of South America having a broad trunk with high water content and dark green oval leaves.
5. In precisely the same words used by a writer or speaker.
13. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
17. United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945).
18. Using a pronoun or other pro-word instead of repeating a word.
19. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
20. An Asian river between China and Russia.
21. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
22. Hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers.
23. A series of waterfalls in Yosemite National Park in California.
25. A small cake leavened with yeast.
27. A coniferous tree.
28. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
29. Enthusiastic approval.
30. Mostly black African weaverbird.
34. Posing no difficulty.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
43. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
44. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
48. A colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid used as an inhalation anesthetic.
50. United States abstract expressionist artist (1908-1984).
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. A unit of pressure.
55. Selected as the best.
56. Water frozen in the solid state.
60. (Greek mythology) Winged goddess of victory.
61. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
64. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
65. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
68. A sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight.
69. Made of fir or pine.
70. A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked.
71. English tennis player who won may women's singles titles (born in 1945).
72. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
74. That can be given a date.
77. (Italian) The proprietor of an inn.
82. A person who works only for money.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
87. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
89. A line of approach.
90. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
91. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
92. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
94. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
95. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
96. A large and widespread genus varying in size from small shrubs to large trees.
97. Great merriment.
98. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
2. A written proposal or reminder.
3. Covered with or consisting of bushes or thickets.
4. Not prepared or in a state of readiness.
5. Get lost, esp. without warning or explanation.
6. Related on the mother's side.
7. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
8. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
10. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
11. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
12. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
13. A metrical unit with unstressed-unstressed-stressed syllables.
14. Erect plant with small clusters of pink trumpet-shaped flowers of southwestern United States.
15. A primeval personification of air and breath.
16. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
24. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
26. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
31. A very thin line.
32. Produced by a manufacturing process.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. An archipelago of about 100 islands in the North Atlantic off the north coast of Scotland.
36. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
38. Gull family.
39. Being nine more than ninety.
40. A popular tourist area in northwestern England including England's largest lake and highest mountain.
42. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
45. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
46. A state in New England.
47. Type genus of the Manidae.
49. A genus of Accipitridae.
51. Indicating the most important performer or role.
52. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
57. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
58. Informal terms for a mother.
59. The basic unit of money in Equatorial Guinea.
62. An elaborate song for solo voice.
63. In constant agitation.
66. A festival featuring African-American culture.
67. The act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection).
73. The lower part of the abdomen just above the external genital organs.
75. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
76. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
78. In bed.
79. An account describing incidents or events.
80. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
81. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
83. The basic unit of money in Peru.
84. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
85. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
88. Wood duck and mandarin duck.
93. Being nine more than forty.
94. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.