1. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
4. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
9. Make a plat of.
13. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
16. Legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity.
17. A comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations.
18. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
19. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
20. An inference that if things agree in some respects they probably agree in others.
21. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
25. (usually plural) A destructive action.
26. Defeated in a competition.
28. Remove completely from recognition or memory.
31. Disposed to avoid notice.
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
36. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
43. A woman religious.
46. A sheath for a sword or dagger or bayonet.
48. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
52. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
53. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
54. A three-tone Chadic language.
57. A self-replicating protein molecule that occupies a fixed place on a chromosome.
58. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
60. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
61. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
62. A loud harsh or strident noise.
63. United States writer who was a leading figure of the beat generation (1922-1969).
64. A set of data arranged in rows and columns.
67. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
68. Being three more than fifty.
70. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
72. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
73. A public promotion of some product or service.
75. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
79. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
82. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
84. A vigorous blow.
87. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
91. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
93. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
96. A short heavy curved sword with one edge.
97. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
98. An arc-shaped whitish deposit sometimes seen in the cornea.
99. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
101. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
102. An affirmative.
103. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
104. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
105. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
1. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
2. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
3. Atypically small.
4. An (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown.
5. The capital of Croatia.
6. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
7. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. Greek god of light.
10. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
12. The fourth month of the civil year.
13. (informal) Very tired.
14. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
34. An agent that counteracts or neutralizes acidity (especially in the stomach).
37. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
38. The part of the skull that encloses the brain.
39. Of or pertaining to the adrenal glands or their secretions.
41. Declared as fact.
42. Valuable timber tree of New Zealand yielding hard reddish wood used for furniture and bridges and wharves.
44. Goddess of fate.
45. Of or relating to the Nile River or the people living near it.
47. A bachelor's degree in religion.
49. Graceful deciduous shrub or small tree having attractive foliage and small red berries that turn black at maturity and are used for making wine.
50. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
51. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
55. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
56. Water frozen in the solid state.
59. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
65. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
66. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
69. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
70. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
71. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
76. Stiff coarse fiber from the outer husk of a coconut.
77. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
78. Imperial moths.
80. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
81. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
83. The square of a body of any size of type.
85. Sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events.
86. Overly eager speed (and possible carelessness).
88. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
89. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
90. Type genus of the Musaceae.
92. A city in southeastern Sweden.
94. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
95. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
100. A doctor's degree in religion.
101. Informal terms for a mother.