1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. A dyed fabric.
9. Cheese containing a blue mold.
13. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. A city in northeastern Ohio.
18. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
19. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
20. With no effort to conceal.
21. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
24. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
26. A card game for 2 players.
28. As the agent of or on someone's part.
32. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
34. Viscera and trimmings of a butchered animal often considered inedible by humans.
37. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
41. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
42. Being one more than three.
44. Top part of an apron.
45. A Russian river.
46. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
48. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
51. An informal term for a father.
52. (British) A car that is even smaller than a subcompact car.
54. Stalk of a moss capsule.
55. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
57. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
58. French philosopher remembered as the founder of positivism.
59. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
61. Not in good physical or mental health.
64. Hairy blue-flowered European annual herb long used in herbal medicine and eaten raw as salad greens or cooked like spinach.
65. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
69. In bed.
70. Of or having to do with or belonging to an abbey or abbot, or abbess.
73. An enclosed space.
75. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
78. A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of.
83. (legal terminology) The Latin word for wife.
84. Having the deep slightly brownish color of gold.
85. A formal expression of praise.
87. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
89. Ending in a sharp point.
90. Make less active or intense.
91. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
92. Leave immediately.
94. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
97. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
98. A spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle.
99. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
100. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
1. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. Jordan's port.
6. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
7. Sweet smelling yellow solid haloform CHI3.
8. A rounded projection or protuberance.
9. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
10. The basic unit of money in Romania.
11. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
12. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
13. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
14. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
15. Resembling or similar.
22. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
23. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
27. A tight-fitting headdress.
29. Tropical African herbs.
30. Violent and needless disturbance.
31. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
33. Largest anthropoid ape.
35. A ceremonial dinner party for many people.
36. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
38. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. A mystical or allegorical interpretation (especially of Scripture).
40. Filled with a great quantity.
43. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
47. The brother of your father or mother.
49. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
50. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
53. Sour or bitter in taste.
56. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
60. Lower in esteem.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
63. Any of several low-growing palms with fan-shaped leaves.
66. A native-born Israeli.
67. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
68. English monk and scholar (672-735).
71. (Norse mythology) The heavenly dwelling of the Norse gods (the Aesir) and slain war heroes.
72. Make lighter or brighter.
74. Wool of the alpaca.
76. Praise, glorify, or honor.
77. Containing or involving or occurring in the form of ions.
79. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
80. How a result is obtained or an end is achieved.
81. Small genus of plants constituting the family Batidaceae.
82. Administer an oil or ointment to.
86. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
88. The sign language used in the United States.
93. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
95. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).