1. An accidental happening.
4. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
9. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
13. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
16. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
17. A numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed.
18. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
19. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
20. Set down according to a plan.
22. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire.
25. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
26. (trademark) An antacid.
29. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
31. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
40. In the Roman calendar.
43. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
45. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
47. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
49. Suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness.
50. Lower oneself with a double rope coiled aroound the body from a mountainside.
51. A member of a monotheistic sect of Zoroastrian origin.
53. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
55. An honorary degree in science.
56. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
57. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
59. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
61. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
62. An African amulet.
65. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
67. Make amendments to.
68. Inability to recognize objects by use of the senses.
70. The content of cognition.
72. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
73. Deciduous shrub of North America.
75. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
81. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
84. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
85. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
86. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
87. External parts of the female genitalia.
89. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
90. A volcanic island republic in Melanesia.
93. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
94. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
95. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
97. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
98. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
99. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
100. A French abbot.
101. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
1. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
2. Squash bugs.
3. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
4. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
5. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
6. Deserving blame or censure as being wrong or evil or injurious.
7. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
10. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
11. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
12. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
13. Anything shaped like a falling drop (as a pendant gem on an earring).
14. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
15. A master's degree in library science.
21. Sediment that has settled at the bottom of a liquid.
23. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
24. Any skeletal muscle having three origins (but especially the triceps brachii).
27. Being one more than ninety.
28. An associate degree in nursing.
30. The cry made by sheep.
32. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
34. A city and port in northern Jutland.
35. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
36. A quadrille for 8 or 16 couples.
38. Flesh of shad-like fish abundant along the Atlantic coast or in coastal streams.
39. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
41. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
42. Put into a rage.
44. A city in the European part of Russia.
46. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
48. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
52. A German machine gun.
54. Only the bowfins.
58. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
60. An informal term for a father.
63. Only partly in existence.
64. Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948).
66. (usually plural) The state of having reflex spasms of the diaphragm accompanied by a rapid closure of the glottis producing an audible sound.
69. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
71. Plaything consisting of a container filled with toys and candy.
74. (usually plural) A destructive action.
76. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
77. Overcome, as with emotions or perceptual stimuli.
78. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
79. A town in northwestern Greenland.
80. European sedge having small edible nutlike tubers.
82. (used of count nouns) Each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception.
83. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
88. Praise, glorify, or honor.
91. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
92. Tag the base runner to get him out.
96. 16 ounces.