1. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
9. A city in southeastern South Korea.
13. A periodic paperback publication.
16. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
17. Type genus of the Ranidae.
18. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. Country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
21. Absence of the pupil in an eye.
23. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
24. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
26. In ancient Semitic folklore.
28. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. Small porous bowl made of bone ash used in assaying to separate precious metals from e.g. lead.
38. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
41. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
45. Being the only one.
46. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
47. An informal term for a father.
49. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
50. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
53. An exchange of ideas via conversation.
54. Malodorous tropical plant having a spathe that resembles the corolla of a morning glory and attains a diameter of several feet.
58. A city in western Lithuania on the Baltic Sea.
59. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
61. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
63. Fraught with extreme danger.
64. Large Old World butterflies.
65. A comedy characterized by broad satire and improbable situations.
66. An audiotape recording of sound.
67. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
68. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
69. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
71. A state in midwestern United States.
74. Make editorial changes (in a text).
77. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
79. Type genus of the Sulidae.
81. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
86. Found along western Atlantic coast.
89. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
91. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
93. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
94. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
97. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
99. Towards the side away from the wind.
100. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
101. (informal) Exceptionally good.
103. Informal terms for your occupation.
104. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
105. Behave carelessly or indifferently.
106. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
107. (informal) Of the highest quality.
1. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
2. Being two more than sixty.
3. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
4. A southeastern part of Greater London that is the site of the English national soccer stadium.
5. Toward the mouth or oral region.
6. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
7. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
8. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
12. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. In bed.
15. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
22. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
25. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
27. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
30. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
33. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
34. Exultantly proud and joyful.
36. Stripped of drapery.
37. The thin serous membrane around the lungs and inner walls of the chest.
39. Chief port of Yemen.
40. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
42. An Old World reptile family of Sauria.
43. An active volcano in southeastern Colombia in the Andes.
44. A sock that reaches just above the ankle.
48. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
51. Fishtail palm of India to Malay Peninsula.
52. Offering fun and gaiety.
55. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
56. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
57. A woman's dress style that imitates the caftan cloaks worn by men in the Near East.
60. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
62. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
70. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
71. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
72. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
73. Closed with a lace.
75. Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean.
76. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
78. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
79. Informal terms for a mother.
80. (of language) Transparently clear.
81. A public promotion of some product or service.
82. A resource.
83. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
84. Possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers.
85. Affect with wonder.
87. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
88. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
90. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
92. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
95. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
96. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
102. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.