1. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
12. Informal terms for money.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
18. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
19. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
20. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
22. Reports of the work of a society or learned body etc.
24. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
25. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
31. Constituting a copy or imitation of something.
35. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
39. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
44. Unrestrained merrymaking.
46. A glancing rebound.
49. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
50. Covered with paving material.
53. God of wealth and love.
55. Prokaryotic bacteria and blue-green algae and various primitive pathogens.
56. Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats).
57. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
58. Involving two dimensions.
59. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
60. An associate degree in nursing.
62. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
64. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
65. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
69. A tablet placed horizontally on top of the capital of a column as an aid in supporting the architrave.
73. (Irish) Goddess.
75. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
76. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
78. A military officer appointed from enlisted personnel.
80. In operation or operational.
81. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
84. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
86. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
89. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
90. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
91. The sixth month of the civil year.
92. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
93. (British) Informal term for information.
94. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
95. A small cake leavened with yeast.
96. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
3. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
4. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
5. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
6. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
7. A fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance.
8. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
9. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
10. United States food manufacturer who (with his brother) developed a breakfast cereal of crisp flakes of rolled and toasted wheat and corn.
11. An associate degree in applied science.
12. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
15. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
21. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
23. Tag the base runner to get him out.
26. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
27. Before noon.
28. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
29. An inland sea in northwestern Turkey.
30. (archaic) A fitting reward.
32. Projection that extends beyond or hangs over something else v 1.
33. Salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish.
34. Made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood.
36. A Japanese martial art employing principles similar to judo.
37. High status importance owing to marked superiority.
38. A city in southern Quebec province on the Saint Lawrence River.
40. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
41. Large shrimp sauteed in oil or butter and garlic.
42. A city in southeastern Spain.
45. At or constituting a border or edge.
47. (archaic) Of persons.
48. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
51. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
52. East Indian fruit tree bearing fruit similar to but sweeter than that of the rambutan.
54. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
62. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
63. Leatherleaf ferns.
66. A port city in southwestern Iran.
67. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
68. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
70. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
71. A large fleet.
72. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
74. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
77. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
79. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
82. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
83. Willing to face danger.
85. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
87. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
88. Top part of an apron.