1. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
4. Muslims collectively and their civilization.
9. Same in identity.
13. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
16. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
17. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
18. A French abbot.
19. The products of human creativity.
20. A narrow elongated opening or fissure between two symmetrical parts.
22. Free from duties or responsibilities.
25. A genus of Caltha.
27. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
28. Avatar of Vishnu.
29. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
30. Carrying weapons.
33. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
35. God of love and erotic desire.
37. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
39. A decree that prohibits something.
40. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
42. A radioactive transuranic element.
44. A Loloish language.
46. Burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud.
50. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
52. A licensed medical practitioner.
55. Capital of Vanuatu.
56. Sister and consort of Izanami.
59. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
60. A rapid bustling commotion.
62. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
64. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
65. A ray of sunlight.
67. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
68. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
69. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
70. Type genus of the Amiidae.
73. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
74. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
76. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
80. A hereditary ruler.
84. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
86. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
91. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
92. A member of the Dravidian people living in northern Bengal in eastern India.
94. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
95. So scary as to cause chills and shudders.
96. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
97. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
99. Taken or to be taken at random.
101. An ancient Assyrian city on the River Tigris and traditional capital of Assyria.
102. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
103. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
104. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
105. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
2. English essayist (1775-1834).
3. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
4. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
5. A deep bow.
6. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
7. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
8. The capital of Lesotho.
9. A region of Malaysia on northwestern Borneo.
10. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
11. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
12. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
13. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
14. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
15. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
21. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
23. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
24. Inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable.
26. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. An informal term for a father.
34. Relating to or indicating a remainder.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. Covered with paving material.
41. A body of people who settle far from home but maintain ties with their homeland.
43. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
45. God of dawn and light.
47. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
48. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
49. (South African) An ear of corn.
51. A widely distributed family of plants.
53. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
54. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
57. Any of various cycads of the genus Zamia.
58. Transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public.
61. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
63. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
66. The commonest type of solidified lava.
71. Make amends for.
72. (British) A minicar used as a taxicab.
73. Israeli general and statesman (1915-1981).
75. A small low-powered electrically powered vehicle driven on a special platform where there are many others to be dodged.
77. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
78. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
79. An iconic mental representation.
81. Squash bugs.
82. Of inferior or mixed breed.
83. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
85. The emotion of hate.
86. Being one more than fifty.
87. A quantity of no importance.
88. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
89. A genus of Mustelidae.
90. South African term for `boss'.
93. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
94. Before noon.
98. A public promotion of some product or service.
100. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.