1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. Related to or concerned with alchemy.
13. A discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder.
17. Be agitated.
18. Wood of any of various mahogany trees.
19. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
20. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
22. Attempting to get personal recognition for yourself (especially by unacceptable means).
23. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
24. Relating to or of the nature of or having a mouth or mouthlike opening.
26. Relating to or characterized by atrophy.
28. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
31. Elaborately or excessively ornamented.
32. The cry made by sheep.
35. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
40. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
43. God of love and erotic desire.
47. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
52. Beyond what is natural.
53. South American caracara.
57. A French river.
59. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
60. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
62. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. (informal) Very good.
66. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
69. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
70. Cereal grass widely cultivated for its grain.
75. The Teutonic god of thunder.
76. A country person.
79. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
80. One million periods per second.
81. Any of various perennials of the genus Geum having usually pinnate basal leaves and variously colored flowers.
88. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
91. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
93. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
94. The sixth month of the civil year.
95. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
96. (archaic) A fitting reward.
97. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
98. In good health especially after having suffered illness or injury.
99. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
100. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
101. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
102. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
1. Weapons considered collectively.
2. Any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns.
3. A town in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.
4. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
5. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
6. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
7. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
8. A person regarded as greedy and pig-like.
9. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
10. Type genus of the Majidae.
11. An insect or other arthropod between molts.
12. One of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
13. Be a signal for or a symptom of.
14. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
15. The greatest possible degree of something.
16. A very short time (as the time it takes to blink once).
21. A town in south central Washington.
25. An associate degree in nursing.
27. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
29. Scottish insurgent who led the resistance to Edward I.
30. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
33. Pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland).
34. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
36. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. Without moral standards or principles.
41. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
42. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
44. Pertaining to filberts or hazelnuts.
45. A strong paper or thin cardboard with a smooth light brown finish made from e.g. Manila hemp.
46. An analyst who assays (performs chemical tests on) metals.
48. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
50. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
54. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
55. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
56. Eye disease consisting of an opaque white spot on the cornea.
58. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
61. In bed.
64. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
67. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
68. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
71. Foul with waste matter.
72. An associate degree in applied science.
73. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
74. Beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set.
77. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
78. A vicious angry growl.
82. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
83. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
84. A blind god.
85. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
89. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
90. An accidental happening.
92. A unit of length of thread or yarn.