1. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
4. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
9. An aggressive and violent young criminal.
13. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
16. The month following February and preceding April.
17. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
18. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
19. Take in solid food.
20. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
22. Large genus of perennial and biennial pungent bulbous plants.
24. Jordan's port.
26. A major school of Buddhism teaching social concern and universal salvation.
28. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
29. Any member of the peoples speaking a Turkic language.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
33. Providing protective supervision.
35. The posterior part of the mandible that is more or less vertical.
38. One related on the mother's side.
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. Wild goose having white adult plumage.
43. A whetstone made of fine gritstone.
44. Make an etching of.
48. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
50. Brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall.
53. A battle in the Thirty Years' War (1643).
55. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
56. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
59. In or of the month preceding the present one.
60. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
65. English literary critic who collaborated with C. K. Ogden and contributed to the development of Basic English (1893-1979).
68. Adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing.
70. A lepton of very great mass.
71. The condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded).
74. Elk or moose.
75. Any plant of the genus Monstera.
77. Group of islands in the central Philippines.
79. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
81. A member of the mercantile and professional Hindu caste.
83. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
84. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
85. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
86. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
93. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Feldene) used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
96. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
98. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
99. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
100. Spanish missionary who founded Franciscan missions in California (1713-1784).
102. A Russian river.
103. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
104. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
105. The younger brother of Edwy who became king of Northumbria when it renounced Edwy.
106. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
107. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
2. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
3. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
4. Be obedient to.
5. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
6. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
7. A deep bow.
8. The sign language used in the United States.
9. Consistent with fact or reality.
10. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
11. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
12. An Indian gum from the dhawa tree.
13. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
14. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
15. Support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway.
21. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
23. An isogram connecting points having the same temperature at a given time.
25. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
34. A person who makes use of a thing.
36. Congenital absence of the heart (as in the development of some monsters).
37. Any branch of Shinto other than Kokka.
39. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
42. A state in southeastern United States.
45. Failure to attend (especially school).
46. Small genus of Eurasian shrubs with yellow flowers and bladdery pods.
47. (of a batter) "he went hitless for three innings".
49. The cavity in which the large intestine begins and into which the ileum opens.
51. A long wandering and eventful journey.
52. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
54. A Russian river.
57. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
58. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
61. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
62. United States playwright (1906-1963).
63. Unknown god.
64. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. Having or resembling hoofs.
67. A native or inhabitant of Vietnam.
69. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
72. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
73. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. Having a handwritten signature.
77. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
78. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
80. Appeal or request earnestly.
82. A steep descent of the water of a river.
87. A state in midwestern United States.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. Set down according to a plan.
91. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
92. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
94. A boy or man.
95. A cgs unit of work or energy.
96. Before noon.
97. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
101. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.