1. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
4. Occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion.
9. A French abbot.
13. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
16. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
17. Small goat antelope with small conical horns.
18. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
21. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
24. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
26. Harassment especially of a tethered animal.
28. A major European river carrying more traffic than any other river in the world.
29. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
30. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
32. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
33. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
35. A genus of Stromateidae.
37. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
39. (of tempo) Very fast and lively adv.
43. A state in midwestern United States.
44. Any of various small biting flies.
48. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
49. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
51. Used in an attack.
54. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
55. An implement used in the practice of a vocation.
56. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
57. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
58. Not invited or requested.
60. Any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits.
62. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
63. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
64. Wool of the alpaca.
65. An island of central Hawaii.
67. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
70. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
71. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
72. 1 species.
77. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
80. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
81. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
84. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
87. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
90. An attacker who sheds or spills blood.
92. The basic unit of money in Macao.
94. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
95. Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts.
96. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
98. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
99. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
100. An opening into or through something.
101. A fraudulent business scheme.
102. Type genus of the Ranidae.
103. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
1. A large number or amount.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. The act of escaping physically.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
6. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
7. A river in eastern Texas that flows south into the Gulf of Mexico.
8. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
9. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
10. God of wealth and love.
11. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
12. Raise to a higher energy level.
13. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
14. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
15. The act of scanning.
25. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bengal or its people.
27. That is to say.
29. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
31. A circular segment of a curve.
34. Being five more than fifty.
36. A farewell remark.
38. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
40. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
41. One of two or more tenants holding title to the same property.
42. Of the eastern part of a city e.g. Manhattan.
45. United States abolitionist (1786-1865).
46. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
47. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
50. Filaments from a cobweb.
52. The vertical dimension of extension.
53. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
59. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
61. Sea milkwort.
66. Muslim name for God.
68. Web-footed diving seabirds of northern seas.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
73. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
74. A salt used especially in baking powder.
75. A fire (usually on a hill or tower) that can be seen from a distance.
76. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
77. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
78. Of or relating to or containing barium.
79. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
82. Drive away by crying "shoo!".
83. Any small compartment.
85. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
86. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
88. Noisy talk.
89. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
91. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
93. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
97. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.