1. A metric unit of length equal to 10,000 meters.
4. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
8. Little known Kamarupan languages.
12. Dutch postimpressionist painter noted for his use of color (1853-1890).
16. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
17. A person who makes use of a thing.
18. A genus of Mustelidae.
19. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
20. Take in solid food.
21. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
22. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
23. Medium-sized tubular pasta in short pieces.
24. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
26. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
29. Containing an unusual amount of grease or oil.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
32. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
37. Hungarian composer and piano virtuoso (1811-1886).
40. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
41. English Pre-Raphaelite painter (1829-1896).
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. Being one more than one.
44. English psychologist who collaborated with I. A. Richards in designing Basic English (1889-1957).
47. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
50. Leather with a napped surface.
51. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
53. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. Estrangement from god.
57. A state in New England.
60. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
64. One of a number of closely spaced supports for a railing.
65. Make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen.
66. An orderly assigned to serve a British military officer.
69. Speak one's opinion without fear or hesitation.
70. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
72. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
74. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
75. A dissolute character in Shakespeare's plays.
78. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
79. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
82. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
84. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
88. A frame made of two hoops.
90. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
92. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
93. (Sumerian) Sun god.
94. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
96. A Russian river.
97. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
98. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
99. The second month of the Moslem calendar.
100. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
101. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
1. One thousandth of a second.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A streak of light in the sky at night that results when a meteoroid hits the earth's atmosphere and air friction causes the meteoroid to melt or vaporize or explode.
4. Of or relating to o occurring in a tube such as e.g. the fallopian tube or eustachian tube.
5. The sign language used in the United States.
6. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
7. Of or relating to a creed.
8. American novelist (1909-1955).
9. Tropical shrub having clusters of white or violet or yellow flowers.
10. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
11. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
12. Any plant of the genus Gazania valued for their showy daisy flowers.
13. Small genus of Australian shrubs or trees.
14. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
15. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
25. Having or covered with a lid or lids.
27. A light medieval helmet with a slit for vision.
28. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
33. A British colony in the West Indies.
34. A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval).
35. An informal term for a father.
36. City in central Iran.
38. Any of various plants of the genus Zigadenus having glaucous leaves and terminal racemes of mostly white flowers.
39. Furnished with or made of wood or timbers.
45. A mountain in south central Alaska.
46. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
48. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
49. Of or relating to located near the iris of the eye.
52. The striking of one body against another.
54. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Caspian Sea.
56. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. A Nilotic language.
61. An informal conversation.
62. A unit of power equal to 1000 watts.
63. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
67. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
68. A crime syndicate in the United States.
71. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
72. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
73. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
76. A purgative made from the leaves of aloe.
77. A steep descent of the water of a river.
78. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
80. Liver or meat or fowl finely minced or ground and variously seasoned.
81. A black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink.
83. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
85. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
86. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
87. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
89. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
90. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
91. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. Informal terms for a mother.