1. The month following August and preceding October.
4. Worthless material that should be removed.
9. A shade of blue tinged with green.
13. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
16. Being ten more than one hundred thirty.
17. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
18. Lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner.
19. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
20. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
22. Developed or executed with care and in minute detail.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. Rub elbows with.
29. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
30. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
32. (electronics) Designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels.
35. Having much flesh (especially fat).
37. Lacking in integrity.
41. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
44. A member of a nomadic people originating in northern India and now living on all continents.
45. (neuroscience) Of or relating to or resembling an axon.
49. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
50. The basic unit of money in Botswana.
51. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
55. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
56. Upright in position or posture.
58. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
61. State capital and largest city of Massachusetts.
62. More of the same adv.
63. One million periods per second.
64. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
65. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
66. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
67. A public promotion of some product or service.
74. French writer who portrayed the human condition as isolated in an absurd world (1913-1960).
80. Crowd or pack to capacity.
83. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
84. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
86. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
87. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
89. A small cake leavened with yeast.
92. An awkward stupid person.
93. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
94. Of or relating to or involving an area.
95. In bed.
96. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. Tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes.
2. As from a country.
3. One of the common people.
4. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. (British) A linear measure of 16.5 feet.
6. An endorsement.
7. Structure where a wall or building narrows abruptly.
8. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
9. Give out.
10. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
11. Goddess of fate.
12. A state in northwestern North America.
13. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
14. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
15. Any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers.
21. Genus of Mediterranean thistles.
23. In or of the present month.
24. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
26. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
28. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
31. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
33. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
34. Become adolescent.
36. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
38. Air passage consisting of a ventilation shaft through which air leaves a mine.
39. A tumor derived from fibrous tissue of the meninges or choroid plexus or certain other structures associated with the brain.
40. The main cavity of the ear.
42. A substance that oozes from animal or plant pores.
43. Small genus of herbs of warm regions of southern North America to northern South America.
46. A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Lupus and Ara in the Milky Way.
47. The act of delivering a blow with the foot.
48. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
52. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
53. Arctic foxes.
54. An early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica.
57. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
59. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
60. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
68. Of or relating to a nail or claw or hoof.
69. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32 degrees F and the boiling point as 212 degrees F at one atmosphere of pressure.
70. Inflammation of the female pelvic organs (especially the Fallopian tubes) caused by infection by any of several microorganisms (chiefly gonococci and chlamydia).
71. Of or concerning this.
72. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
73. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
75. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
76. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
77. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
78. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
79. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
81. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
82. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
85. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
88. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
90. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
91. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.