1. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
4. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
9. Make an etching of.
13. A decree that prohibits something.
16. Towards the side away from the wind.
17. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
18. A Loloish language.
19. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
20. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
21. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
22. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
23. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
24. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. Be about.
28. An ancient city in southeastern Greece.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
38. Make less visible or unclear.
41. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
42. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
44. A state in the eastern United States.
45. Make lively.
47. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
48. Any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food.
50. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
53. Cause a floating log to rotate by treading.
54. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
56. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
57. A light touch or stroke.
59. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
60. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
64. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
66. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
70. The act of traveling by foot.
71. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
73. With eagerness.
75. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
81. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
82. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
86. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
90. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
91. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
94. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
98. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
99. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
100. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
101. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
102. To come or go into.
103. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
104. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
2. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
3. Cut the head of.
4. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
5. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
6. (New Testament) Supposed brother of St James.
7. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
8. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
9. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
10. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
11. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
12. A member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century.
13. Any cognitive content held as true.
14. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
15. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
25. Supply with battlements.
27. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
29. A quantity that is added.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Elinvar is a trademark for a kind of nickel-chromium steel used for watch springs because its elasticity is constant over a wide range of temperatures.
34. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
35. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
36. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
37. Closed with a lace.
39. The capability to obliterate a target with more weapons (especially nuclear weapons) than are required.
40. Tasting or smelling of onions or garlic.
43. Marked by the reception of pay.
46. A choice or delicious dish.
49. Remove from the bar.
51. Informal terms for a mother.
52. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
55. A small cake leavened with yeast.
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
62. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
63. A Mid-Atlantic state.
65. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
67. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
68. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
69. A genus of birds including.
70. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
72. A native of ancient Troy.
74. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
76. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
77. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
80. A group of 3 goddesses of destiny.
81. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
83. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
84. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
85. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
87. Set down according to a plan.
88. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
89. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
92. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
93. (informal) Of the highest quality.
95. Misery resulting from affliction.