1. Long and light rowing boat.
4. Of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself.
9. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
13. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
18. Avatar of Vishnu.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
21. A person whose head is bald.
22. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
23. An informal term for a father.
24. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
26. Tannin extract derived from any of several mangrove barks of Pacific areas.
28. An authoritative person who divines the future.
30. A reddish oxide of lead (Pb3O4) used as a pigment in paints and in glass and ceramics.
34. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
37. A state of warm snug comfort.
40. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
41. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
43. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
44. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
45. Sloping upward.
47. A message that seems to convey no meaning.
50. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
52. Water containing salts.
55. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
56. An occasion for excessive eating or drinking.
57. A bag filled with sand.
58. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
59. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
60. Deciduous bushy Eurasian shrub with golden yellow flowers and reddish-purple fruits from which a soothing salve is made in Spain.
61. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
63. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
67. Common black European thrush.
68. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
73. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
77. A notable achievement.
78. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
81. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
85. The habitation of wild animals.
88. The month following February and preceding April.
89. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
90. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
91. The capital of Western Samoa.
93. A master's degree in fine arts.
94. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
95. An informal term for a father.
96. Employed in accomplishing something.
97. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
98. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
1. Cut off the testicles.
2. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
3. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
4. A city in central Tanzania.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. Edible mushroom.
7. Give free rein to.
8. A battle in World War II.
9. German composer (1833-1897).
10. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
11. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
12. A light touch or stroke.
13. Title used for a married Frenchwoman.
14. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
15. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
25. Capable of being folded up and stored.
27. Small common sandpiper that breeds in northern or arctic regions and winters in southern United States or Mediterranean regions.
29. Absent without permission.
31. Without compunction or human feeling.
32. East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed.
33. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
35. A sudden desire.
36. Fish-eating bird of warm inland waters having a long flexible neck and slender sharp-pointed bill.
38. A sheath for a sword or dagger or bayonet.
39. A secondary consequence.
42. A rhythmical work song originally sung by sailors.
46. Towards the side away from the wind.
48. The probability of a specified outcome.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. A member of the Texas state highway patrol.
53. Being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars.
54. Seal with caulking.
62. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
64. Annual herbs whose flowers have only one petal spurred at the base.
65. A Russian river.
66. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
69. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
70. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
71. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
72. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
74. The excrement of sea birds.
75. Having the same or similar characteristics.
76. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
79. In bed.
80. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
82. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
83. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
84. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
86. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
87. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
92. That is to say.