1. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
4. A member of a Finnish people of Russia.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. Athletic facility equipped for sports or physical training.
16. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
17. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
18. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
19. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
20. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
21. A hitter who slaps with an open hand.
23. A crude stone artifact (as a chipped flint).
25. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
27. One of the proteins into which actomyosin can be split.
29. An oil port in southern Iraq.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. An industrial region in the Ukraine.
35. An outgrowth on a plant or animal such as a fowl's wattle or a protuberance near the hilum of certain seeds.
39. A port city in southwestern Iran.
43. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
44. Physicist born in Germany who formulated the special theory of relativity and the general theory of relativity.
48. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
49. A strong cord v 1.
50. A watercourse that carries water away from a mill or water wheel or turbine.
51. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
52. An extensive grassy and nearly treeless plain (especially in Latin America).
54. Little known Kamarupan languages.
56. Subject to or caused by an earthquake or earth vibration.
59. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
61. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
62. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
63. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
64. Issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.).
68. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
70. God of death.
73. An informal term for a father.
76. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
78. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
79. The square of a body of any size of type.
80. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
84. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
88. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
91. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
94. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
95. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
96. Using speech rather than writing.
97. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
99. (Irish) The sea personified.
100. A primeval personification of air and breath.
101. European twining plant whose flowers are used chiefly to flavor malt liquors.
102. Make small marks into the surface of.
103. Noisy talk.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
4. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
5. Eurasian perennial herb having pale pink flowers and curved pods.
6. Any plant of the genus Phacelia.
7. Caused or enabled to go or be conveyed or transmitted.
8. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
9. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
10. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
13. Type genus of the Gliridae.
14. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
15. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
22. Either extremity of something that has length.
24. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
26. American Revolutionary leader and president of the Continental Congress (1724-1792).
28. Half the width of an em.
31. An associate degree in nursing.
33. Coextensive with the family Oleaceae.
34. Something causes misery or death.
36. Large siphonophore of up to 50 ft long.
37. The act of putting something in working order again.
38. A town in north central Oklahoma.
40. The face of a timepiece.
41. Relatively small tuna with choice white flesh.
42. Upset and make nauseated.
45. Any of various small terrestrial isopods having a flat elliptical segmented body.
46. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
47. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
53. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
55. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
57. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
58. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
60. That is to say.
65. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
66. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
67. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
69. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
70. A tube in which a body fluid circulates.
71. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
72. A book of the New Testament.
74. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
75. A doctor's degree in religion.
77. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
81. Mix up or confuse.
82. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
83. By accident.
84. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
85. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
86. A beautiful and graceful girl.
87. Characteristic of false pride.
89. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
90. Devoid or partially devoid of light or brightness.
92. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
93. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
94. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
98. A state in northwestern North America.