1. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
5. Young of domestic cattle.
9. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
13. Your general store of remembered information.
16. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
17. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
18. Suggestive of the supernatural.
19. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
20. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
21. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
22. Any of several weedy vetches grown for forage.
23. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
24. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
26. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
28. Closed with a lace.
30. Botfly larva.
31. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
33. Hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of.
37. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
38. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
39. In the direction of the sea.
43. From the kapok tree.
45. 16 ounces.
46. Enthusiastic approval.
48. A large oven for firing or burning or drying such things as porcelain or bricks.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
56. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
59. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
60. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
61. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
62. A group of southern Bantu languages.
63. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
64. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
67. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
69. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
70. Social deportment.
73. A person from whom you are descended.
75. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
78. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
80. A light touch or stroke.
81. Scottish man of letters and adventurer (1560-1582).
83. Take the place of.
88. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
89. (Britain) Flat semisweet cookie or biscuit usually served with tea.
91. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
92. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
94. A member of a formerly tribal people in south central India.
96. Black tropical American cuckoo.
97. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
98. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
99. (prefix) Within.
100. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
1. An explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. Copy again.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
5. A small band of jazz musicians.
6. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
7. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
8. Front paw.
9. A general anesthetic (not a barbiturate) that is administered intravenously or intramuscularly.
10. Lacking excess flesh.
11. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
12. A small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord.
13. An East Indian sailor.
14. A week chirping sound as of a small bird v 1.
15. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
25. Make amends for.
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
29. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
34. Someone who takes more time than necessary.
35. A ray of moonlight.
36. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
40. English essayist (1775-1834).
41. Any of numerous herbs of the genus Maranta having tuberous starchy roots and large sheathing leaves.
42. A studio especially for an artist or designer.
44. A sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic.
47. A body of water cut off from a larger body by a reef of sand or coral.
49. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
50. Virility drug (trade name Viagra) used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
51. Made of fir or pine.
52. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
55. Before noon.
57. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
58. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
63. Rapid and indistinct speech.
65. Any of various small biting flies.
66. Not taken into account.
67. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
68. A sudden unexpected piece of good fortune.
69. A small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord.
71. A Loloish language.
72. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
74. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
76. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
77. A worker who lays tile.
78. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
79. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
80. An associate degree in nursing.
82. A sudden very loud noise.
84. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
85. The sixth month of the civil year.
86. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
87. Expel, as of gases and odors.
90. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
95. An uproarious party.