1. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
4. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
9. By bad luck.
13. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
16. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
17. A port in southern Sweden.
18. A quantity of no importance.
19. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
20. Having removed clothing.
22. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
24. United States politician and orator (1782-1817).
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. Back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked.
32. Big-eyed scad.
33. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
37. The capital and largest city of Japan.
41. The bivalent radical UO2 which forms salts with acids.
43. Either of two muscles of the abdomen and pelvis that flex the trunk and rotate the thigh.
44. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
45. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
46. (informal) Of the highest quality.
47. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
48. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
50. 1/10 gram.
51. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
52. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
55. Declare invalid.
56. Having leadership guidance.
58. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
61. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
62. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
64. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
67. American poet (born in England) (1907-1973).
69. A genus of bee.
71. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
73. A lyric poet.
74. Grind together, of teeth.
75. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
76. A user interface based on graphics (icons and pictures and menus) instead of text.
78. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
80. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
85. Possible to sell.
89. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
91. The small projection of a mammary gland.
92. The sixth month of the civil year.
93. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
97. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
99. A city in northern India.
102. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
103. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
104. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
105. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
106. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
107. A white trivalent metallic element.
1. An embarrassing mistake.
2. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
3. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. The ability to form mental images of things or events.
5. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
6. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
7. Type genus of the Amiidae.
8. Outstanding United States tennis player (born in 1952).
9. An associate degree in nursing.
10. Without law or control.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
13. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
14. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
15. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
21. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
23. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
25. United States writer of plays and short stories (1908-1981).
28. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
29. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
31. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
34. Cosmopolitan genus of usually perennial herbs with flowers that resemble asters.
35. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
36. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
38. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
39. A financial institution that sells insurance.
40. A city in western California on San Francisco Bay opposite San Francisco.
42. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
49. An informal term for a father.
53. Periwinkle plant derivative used as an antineoplastic drug (trade name Velban) that disrupts cell division.
54. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
57. Fallow deer.
59. Related to or located at the back.
60. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
63. (Babylonian) Consort of Anshar.
65. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
66. Inability to walk.
68. The state of existing and being localized in space.
70. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
77. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
79. Any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream.
81. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
82. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
83. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
84. Any distinct time period in a sequence of events.
86. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
87. Set down according to a plan.
88. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
90. Type genus of the Anatidae.
91. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
94. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
95. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
96. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
98. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
100. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
101. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.