1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
16. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
17. Make uniform.
18. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
19. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
20. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Jews or their culture or religion.
22. A genus of Lamnidae.
25. A city in northwestern Syria.
26. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
27. (Assyrian) God of fire and light.
29. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
30. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
33. God of death.
35. A Mid-Atlantic state.
37. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
38. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
42. A volcanic island (part of Campania) in the Tyrrhenian Sea at the north end of the Bay of Naples.
44. Lower in esteem.
47. An informal term for a father.
48. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
51. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
53. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
54. A pen that has a small metal ball as the point of transfer of ink to paper.
55. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
56. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
57. A program that is broadcast again.
59. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
61. The basic unit of money in Zaire.
63. Come out into view, as from concealment.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. Quality of being active or spirited or vigorous.
67. A three-tone Chadic language.
68. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
71. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
73. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
74. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
75. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
77. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
81. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
84. Of or relating to o occurring in a tube such as e.g. the fallopian tube or eustachian tube.
86. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Ancient Athenian philosopher.
94. (prefix) Outside or outer.
96. A periodic paperback publication.
97. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
98. A resident of Iowa.
99. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
100. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
101. Seed of a pea plant.
102. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
103. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
104. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
1. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
2. United States feminist (1885-1977).
3. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
4. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
5. Any of various Old World herbs of the genus Anchusa having one-sided clusters of trumpet-shaped flowers.
6. That is to say.
7. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
8. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
9. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
10. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
11. Informal terms for a mother.
12. An associate degree in nursing.
13. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
14. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
15. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
21. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
23. Type genus of the Muridae.
24. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
28. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
31. Intensely stirred up especially by anger or resentment.
32. Of or related to a musical scale.
34. A state in northwestern North America.
36. Having an illustrious reputation.
39. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
40. Relating to bees or beekeeping.
41. Consisting of or resembling mother-of-pearl.
43. United States architect who with his partner Thomas Hastings designed many important public buildings (1858-1911).
45. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
46. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
49. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
50. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
52. United States mathematician and astronomer remembered for his studies of Uranus and Saturn and Neptune (1809-1880).
58. (Greek mythology) The Muse of astronomy.
60. In bed.
62. A port city in southwestern Iran.
64. Type of onion plant producing small clustered mild-flavored bulbs used as seasoning.
69. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
70. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
72. Used in combination to denote the middle.
76. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of the Baltic States or their peoples or languages.
78. A city in west central Mexico.
79. Make amends for.
80. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
82. A French abbot.
83. A quantity of no importance.
85. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
87. An Asian river between China and Russia.
88. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
89. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
92. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
93. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
95. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.