1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
9. Being of delicate or slender build.
13. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
16. Decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor.
17. City in northwestern Jordan.
18. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
19. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
20. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
22. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
25. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
28. Type genus of the Anatidae.
29. Vine snakes.
31. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
33. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
35. By chance.
38. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
44. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
45. A long-playing phonograph record.
46. An accidental happening.
51. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life.
53. A state in midwestern United States.
54. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
55. A formation of people or things one beside another.
56. Being nine more than forty.
57. Italian poet considered the national poet of modern Italy (1835-1907).
60. An implement used to erase something.
61. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
63. Jordan's port.
65. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
66. An Eskimo hut.
67. A married German woman.
70. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
72. Dearly loved.
73. (of farmland) Capable of being farmed productively.
76. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
77. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
79. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
80. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
82. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
85. An industrial city of northeastern Pennsylvania.
89. A town in north central Oklahoma.
90. A stipulated condition.
92. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
93. A local computer network for communication between computers.
95. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
97. (archaic) A fitting reward.
98. Small compact smooth-coated breed of Asiatic origin having a tightly curled tail and broad flat wrinkled muzzle.
99. A low heavy horsecart without sides.
100. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
101. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a treacherous surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed.
2. An ore of boron consisting of hydrated sodium borate.
3. Having characteristics of the stage especially an artificial and mannered quality.
4. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
5. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
6. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
7. Type genus of the Equidae.
8. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
9. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
10. French diplomat who supervised the construction of the Suez Canal (1805-1894).
11. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
12. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
13. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
14. French novelist and critic.
15. In the Roman calendar.
21. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
23. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
24. A heavenly place (peaceful and beautiful) where those who are favored by the gods can go when they die.
26. Being one more than one hundred.
27. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
30. Being one more than fifty.
32. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
34. (informal) Of the highest quality.
36. Of or relating to or resembling the physical or orbital characteristics of a planet or the planets.
37. A small sphere.
39. The act of drawing or hauling something.
40. The month following March and preceding May.
41. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
42. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
43. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
47. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
48. Framework for holding objects.
49. Small songbird of northern America and Eurasia having a distinctive white rump.
50. Capital and largest city and economic and cultural center of Portugal.
52. Under a curse.
58. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
59. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
62. The evasion of work or duty.
64. Floating ball that controls level in a water tank.
68. A genus of Hirundinidae.
69. Court-ordered support paid by one spouse to another after they are separated.
70. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
71. The mother of your father or mother.
72. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
74. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. Summer cypress.
78. A state in east central United States.
81. The cry made by sheep.
83. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
84. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
86. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
88. A quantity of no importance.
91. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
94. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
96. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.