1. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
4. Largest city in North Dakota.
9. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
13. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
16. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
17. At full speed.
18. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
19. Not in good physical or mental health.
20. Water frozen in the solid state.
21. A projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water.
22. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. The snail-shaped tube (in the inner ear coiled around the modiolus) where sound vibrations are converted into nerve impulses by the Organ of Corti.
26. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
29. The range within which a voice can be heard.
31. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
33. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
36. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
38. An acute contagious viral disease characterized by fever and by swelling of the parotid glands.
41. A fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs.
45. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
46. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
47. A state in New England.
48. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
49. (botany) Relating to a plant of the family Araceae.
51. Mixed with impurities.
53. Not in good physical or mental health.
55. Any expected deliverer.
57. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
58. A resident of Utah.
60. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
61. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
62. Covered with paving material.
64. Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces.
67. Half the width of an em.
68. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
69. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
72. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
73. Type genus of the Amiidae.
74. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
76. A blind god.
79. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
81. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
84. Expose to fresh air, as of old clothing.
86. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
90. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
94. Passing or able to pass air in and out of the lungs normally.
96. Roman emperor and adoptive son of Nerva.
98. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
99. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
100. Jordan's port.
102. Type genus of the Majidae.
103. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
104. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
105. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
106. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
107. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Elegant and stylish.
2. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
5. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
6. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
7. Long and light rowing boat.
8. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
9. Canadian writer noted for his analyses of the mass media (1911-1980).
10. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
11. Mated sexually.
12. How long something has existed.
13. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
14. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
15. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
25. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
27. (informal) Of the highest quality.
28. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade names Acular and Toradol) that is administered only intramuscularly.
30. The exposure of an impostor or a fraud.
32. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
34. Lacking decisiveness of character.
35. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
37. Someone who has red hair.
39. City in the Transvaal.
40. (Church of England) An assistant to the churchwarden.
42. A genus of Lamnidae.
43. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
44. A city in Tuscany.
50. Temporary living quarters.
52. East Indian annual erect herb.
54. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
56. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
59. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
63. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
65. A great raja.
66. Having lost freshness or brilliance of color.
70. Wild and domestic cattle.
71. A New England state.
75. A unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is 1 second of arc.
77. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
78. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
79. A small piece of cloth.
80. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
82. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
83. Having the same or similar characteristics.
85. A Hindu prince or king in India.
86. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
87. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
88. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
89. A thrusting blow with a knife.
91. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
92. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
93. A city in northern India.
95. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
97. Tag the base runner to get him out.
101. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.