1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. Cry plaintively.
8. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
12. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
16. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
17. Avatar of Vishnu.
18. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
19. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
20. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
22. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. Used of the language of the deaf.
26. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
28. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
30. Filled with fear or apprehension.
32. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
34. The fifth day of the week.
36. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
37. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
40. The emotion of hate.
44. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
48. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
51. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
52. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
54. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
55. Soft lump or unevenness in a yarn.
56. Unstratified soil deposited by a glacier.
57. An edible tuber native to South America.
59. A state in midwestern United States.
61. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
62. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
63. The seventh month of the civil year.
64. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
66. Treated so as to become resistant.
69. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
71. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
72. A public promotion of some product or service.
73. Being one more than six.
74. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
77. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
81. A proposal for an appropriate course of action.
83. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
85. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
88. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
91. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
94. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
95. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
96. Be obedient to.
97. (prefix) Outside or outer.
99. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
100. Chief port of Yemen.
101. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
102. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
103. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
1. Informal terms for clothing.
2. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
3. An ancient city in northern Portugal.
4. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
5. Any of a group of enzymes (trade name Lactaid) that hydrolyze lactose to glucose and galactose.
6. Before noon.
7. Secured or held in place by tape.
8. Freetail bats.
9. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
10. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
11. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
12. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
13. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
14. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
15. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. Not formal.
23. The square of a body of any size of type.
27. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
29. A pair of shoes with cleats on the soles.
31. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
33. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
35. A rope for raising or lowering a sail or flag.
38. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
39. A genus of Mustelidae.
41. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
42. English Romantic poet (1795-1821).
43. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
45. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
46. A substance that oozes from animal or plant pores.
47. Showing or characterized by broad-mindedness.
49. Resembling muscle.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
53. Of or relating to apnea.
58. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
60. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. A person or animal that is adopted by a team or other group as a symbolic figure.
67. Of or involving the ovaries.
68. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
70. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
75. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
76. Sacred text of Zoroastrianism.
78. The act of swimming.
79. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
80. Goddess of love and fecundity.
82. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
84. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
85. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
86. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
87. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
89. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
90. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
92. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
93. Water frozen in the solid state.
94. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
98. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.