1. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
4. Having characteristics of the stage especially an artificial and mannered quality.
9. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. Water frozen in the solid state.
17. Proceed without interruption.
18. Engage or hire for work.
19. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
20. The residue that remains when something is burned.
21. Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980).
23. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
25. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
27. The month following March and preceding May.
28. Goddess of fate.
29. A state in northwestern North America.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Something resembling the head of a nail that is used an an ornamental device.
35. A telephone connection.
37. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
39. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
40. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. A state of social isolation.
46. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
47. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. A quality of a given color that differs slightly from a primary color.
52. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
53. Loose or flaccid body fat.
56. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
58. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
61. Nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes.
62. To fix or set securely or deeply.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. Perennial of wet and marshy places in the northern hemisphere.
67. The quantity contained in a keg.
69. Domestic swine.
71. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
72. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
74. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
76. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
78. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
79. A master's degree in library science.
81. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
86. Of or relating to the pleura or the walls of the thorax.
89. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
92. The inner sole of a shoe or boot.
93. A master's degree in fine arts.
94. Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules.
95. A bluish-white lustrous metallic element.
97. The cry made by sheep.
98. The basic unit of money in Albania.
99. Of a light grayish-brown color n.
100. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
101. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
102. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
1. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
2. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
3. Put a new heel on.
4. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
5. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
6. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
7. A large and hurried swallow.
8. Desire strongly or persistently.
9. The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. Loud confused noise from many sources.
12. A kind of literary or artistic work.
13. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
14. An informal term for a father.
15. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
22. Virility drug (trade name Viagra) used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
24. Excessive desire to eat.
26. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
31. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
33. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
34. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
36. The academic world.
38. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
41. Dwarf herbaceous elder of Europe having pink flowers and a nauseous odor.
42. Langur of southern Asia.
45. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
48. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
49. Used of eyes lacking liveliness.
54. An acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal).
55. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
57. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
59. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
60. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
63. Make improvements or corrections to.
65. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
68. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
69. Desire strongly or persistently.
70. (psychology) An urge to withdraw or avoid a situation or an object.
73. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
75. Speak in a nasal voice.
77. An organism especially a bacterium that requires air or free oxygen for life.
80. A momentary flash of light.
82. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
83. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
84. On or toward the lee.
85. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
87. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
88. Lacking excess flesh.
90. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
91. An antiviral drug used in the treatment of AIDS.
96. A state in midwestern United States.