1. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
4. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
9. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
13. Of southern Europe.
16. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
17. (informal) A man who is (usually) old and/or eccentric.
18. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
19. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
20. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
22. (informal) Roused to anger.
23. Without law or control.
25. Very small.
28. Engage or hire for work.
29. The bottom of a shoe or boot.
30. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
31. A musical instrument consisting of graduated steel plates that are struck by hammers activated by a keyboard.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
36. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
37. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
39. An expression of greeting.
41. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
44. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
48. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
50. A sailing vessel with two masts.
51. Very dark black.
52. (often used in combination) Not genuine but having the appearance of.
53. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
56. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
57. An enclosed space.
59. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
60. Lower in esteem.
62. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
64. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
66. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
67. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
70. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
71. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
72. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
74. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
76. Unknown god.
77. Being nine more than forty.
79. (archaic) Greatness of quantity or measure or extent.
83. A small cake leavened with yeast.
85. Any fern of the genus Davallia.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
91. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
92. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
94. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
96. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
97. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
99. (Scotland) A landowner.
101. Any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward.
102. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
103. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
104. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
105. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
106. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
1. A table (in a restaurant or bar) surrounded by two high-backed benches.
2. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
3. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
4. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
5. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
6. Weapon consisting of a fighting ax.
7. Jordan's port.
8. A doctor's degree in education.
9. Type genus of the Anatidae.
10. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
11. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
13. Type genus of the Aphididae.
14. A garment worn on the upper half of the body.
15. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
21. Large Indian antelope.
24. A solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk.
26. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
27. A region and ancient country in the east of the Balkan Peninsula north of the Aegean Sea.
32. Being one more than fifty.
35. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
38. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
40. A republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia.
42. A genus of plants of the family Crassulaceae.
43. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
45. A member of the Algonquian people of Maine and southern Quebec.
46. A member of the Muskhogean people formerly living in northern Alabama.
47. The first beta blocker (trade name Inderal) used in treating hypertension and angina pectoris and essential tremor.
49. Of or like a cecum.
54. A light touch or stroke.
55. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
58. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
61. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
63. An unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate.
65. Excreta (especially of insects).
68. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
69. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
73. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
75. United States broadcast journalist who was in Berlin at the outbreak of World War II (born in 1904).
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
80. Used of hooves.
81. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
82. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
84. In bed.
86. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
87. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
89. Avatar of Vishnu.
90. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
93. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
95. Either extremity of something that has length.
98. A public promotion of some product or service.
100. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.