1. The small projection of a mammary gland.
5. The person or thing chosen or selected.
9. A projectile that is fired from a gun.
13. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
16. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
17. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
18. A genus of Mustelidae.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. New World flycatchers.
21. A severe recurring vascular headache.
23. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
25. Large mostly white Australian stork.
26. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
28. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
29. Wearing or provided with clothing.
31. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
33. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
36. A distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas).
40. A populous province in northeastern China.
46. Informal terms for objecting.
47. (Babylonian) The sky god.
48. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
50. Important food fish of the Nile and other rivers of Africa and Asia Minor.
52. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
53. Not reflecting light.
55. Come or be in close contact with.
57. United States diplomat who (as Secretary of State) pursued a policy of opposition to the USSR by providing aid to American allies (1888-1959).
58. A smile expressing smugness or scorn instead of pleasure.
60. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
62. Large luxurious car.
63. Deciduous trees with smooth usually silver-gray bark of North America and Europe and Asia.
64. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
66. Range of what one can know or understand.
67. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
68. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
70. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
73. A proteolytic enzyme secreted by the kidneys.
75. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
78. The sixth month of the civil year.
79. The month following August and preceding October.
80. Being four more than seventy.
82. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
87. A glancing rebound.
91. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
92. A member of a people of Turkic speech and Mongolian race inhabiting vast regions of central Siberia.
96. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
97. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
98. Type genus of the Nepidae.
100. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
101. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
102. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
103. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
104. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
2. A republic in northeastern Africa known as the United Arab Republic until 1971.
3. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
4. A portion of something (especially money).
5. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
6. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
7. Being five more than one hundred.
8. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
9. Proceed without interruption.
10. (Irish) The sea personified.
11. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
12. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
13. Cheese containing a blue mold.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. The act of scanning.
22. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
27. Bedding rolled up for carrying.
30. Set down according to a plan.
32. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
34. Herbs or shrubs or small trees.
35. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
37. Regarded with aversion.
38. Something transitory.
39. Someone who reasons logically.
41. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
42. Colloquial British abbreviation.
43. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
44. Localized scleroderma.
45. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
49. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
51. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
54. Genus of herbs of southern United States.
56. (with `in') Guardianship over.
59. Unknown god.
61. Battle in 401 BC when the Persian King Artaxerxes II defeated his younger brother who tried to usurp the throne.
65. Not out.
69. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
71. Wood duck and mandarin duck.
72. Large mackerel with long pointed snout.
73. Cheese containing a blue mold.
74. A river in Germany.
76. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
77. Used of eyes lacking liveliness.
78. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
81. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
83. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
84. A sudden short attack.
85. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
86. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
88. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. God of death.
93. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
94. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
95. A slight amount or degree of difference.
96. A flexible container with a single opening.
99. An informal term for a father.