1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
9. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
13. An international organization based in Geneva that monitors and enforces rules governing global trade.
16. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
17. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
18. Rounded like an egg.
19. Noisy talk.
20. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
21. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
22. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
23. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
24. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
26. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
28. Any of numerous perennials having tuberous roots and long narrow bladelike leaves and usually yellow lilylike flowers that bloom for only a day.
30. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
32. The fruit of a variety of winter melon vine.
34. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
37. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. A genus of Accipitridae.
41. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
45. American novelist (1909-1955).
46. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
47. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
50. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
51. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
52. American mountain mint.
54. One of the distinct individuals forming a colonial animal such as a bryozoan or hydrozoan.
55. Not out.
56. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
58. A genus of Lamnidae.
60. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
61. A festival featuring African-American culture.
64. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
65. Arborescent cacti having very spiny cylindrical stem segments.
68. Being one more than fifty.
69. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
72. Battle in World War I (1917).
73. Take or catch as if in a snare or trap.
76. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
78. A cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter.
79. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
80. A city and port in northern Jutland.
82. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
84. The size of a book whose pages are made by folding a sheet of paper three times to form eight leaves.
86. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
89. Be or do something to a greater degree.
91. Jordan's port.
93. A genus of bee.
95. The last (12th) month of the year.
96. A low evergreen shrub of the family Ericaceae.
99. A French abbot.
101. A human limb.
102. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
103. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
104. A small cake leavened with yeast.
105. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
2. Not only so, but.
3. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A deliberately misleading fabrication.
5. Black tropical American cuckoo.
6. A battle in the Seven Years' War (1759) in which the English forces and their allies defeated the French.
7. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
8. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
9. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
10. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
11. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
12. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
13. Relating to or being a word processing system that prints the text exactly as it appears on the computer screen.
14. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
15. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
25. Coating consisting of a thin layer of superior wood glued to a base of inferior wood.
27. indicate by signs.
29. (music) Without breaks between notes.
31. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
33. A town in southwestern British Columbia on Vancouver Island west of Vancouver.
35. United States lyricist who frequently collaborated with his brother George Gershwin (1896-1983).
36. Inability to walk.
39. Athenian statesman whose leadership contributed to Athen's political and cultural supremacy in Greece.
40. The vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves).
42. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
43. Scottish insurgent who led the resistance to Edward I.
44. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
48. Cactus having yellow flowers and purple fruits.
53. A skirt consisting of a rectangle of calico or printed cotton.
55. Rig used in drilling for oil or gas.
57. The unit of frequency.
59. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
62. (Greek mythology) Any of the 50 sea nymphs who were daughters of the sea god Nereus.
63. (British abbreviation) "he accepted it on appro".
66. Slow or shallow breathing.
67. Port city in northwest Portugal.
70. Reproduce someone's behavior or looks.
71. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
74. Hair resembling thatched roofing material.
75. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
77. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
81. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
83. Used in combination.
85. A Loloish language.
87. A genus of Mustelidae.
88. Young sheep.
90. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
94. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
97. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
98. A public promotion of some product or service.
100. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.