1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
18. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. The unwanted discharge of a fluid from some container.
22. A horse-drawn carriage in India.
24. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
25. With good sense or in a reasonable or intelligent manner.
28. Jordan's port.
30. The oily secretion of the sebaceous glands.
32. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
34. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
36. (usually plural) A destructive action.
39. A bachelor's degree in science.
41. Cannon of plate armor protecting the forearm.
44. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
45. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
47. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
48. Philosophical system developed by of Lao-tzu and Chuang-tzu advocating a simple honest life and noninterference with the course of natural events.
50. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
52. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
55. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
56. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
57. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
58. (linguistics) Relating to the ablative case.
62. A tan discoloration of a woman's face that is associated with pregnancy or with the use of oral contraceptives.
63. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
65. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
66. The sensation caused by heat energy.
69. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
70. A student who studies excessively.
72. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
74. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
75. Any final competition to determine a championship.
78. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
80. Obvious and dull.
83. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
86. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. Having leadership guidance.
98. A slipper that has no fitting around the heel.
99. A doctor's degree in music.
100. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
101. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
102. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
103. God of the Underworld.
104. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
1. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
2. Offering little or no hope.
3. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
4. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
5. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
6. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
8. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
9. Portuguese explorer who in 1488 was the first European to get round the Cape of Good Hope (thus establishing a sea route from the Atlantic to Asia) (1450-1500).
10. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
11. Having a border especially of a specified kind.
12. One or some or every or all without specification.
13. (Italian cookery) Squid prepared as food.
14. Taken or to be taken at random.
15. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. German chemist noted for the synthetic production of ammonia (1868-1934).
26. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
27. (British slang) Boss.
29. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
35. The second largest of Jupiter's satellites.
37. Any plant of the genus Gesneria.
38. Large-holed Swiss cheese.
40. (mathematics) Of a triangle having three sides of different lengths.
42. The food served and eaten at one time.
43. A small cake leavened with yeast.
46. United States composer and music critic (1885-1966).
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. The father of your father or mother.
53. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
54. A genus of Indriidae.
59. Humorously vulgar.
60. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
61. A licensed medical practitioner.
64. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
67. A person who adopts a child of other parents as his or her own child.
68. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. 16 ounces.
76. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
77. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
79. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
81. In bed.
82. A quantity of no importance.
84. A polite name for any woman.
85. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
87. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
88. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
89. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
92. Type genus of the Muridae.
93. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
95. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected.