1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A unit of resistance equal to a billionth of an ohm.
9. A Loloish language.
13. A partially opened flower.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
18. Divisible by two.
19. Black tropical American cuckoo.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. Shrimp-like planktonic crustaceans.
22. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
23. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
24. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
26. (computer science) A unit for measuring computing power.
27. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
30. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
32. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
35. A fine-grained unstratified accumulation of clay and silt deposited by the wind.
38. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
42. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
46. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
47. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
49. Depleted of strength or energy.
50. On or toward the lee.
53. Type genus of the Triglidae.
55. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
56. Being one more than six.
59. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
60. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
61. An inhabitant of an island.
63. An inclined surface or roadway that moves traffic from one level to another.
65. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
66. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
67. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
68. Long-winged web-footed aquatic bird of the gull family.
72. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
74. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
77. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
81. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
86. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
88. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
89. The foot of a human being.
90. Any plant of the genus Erica.
92. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
94. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
95. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
96. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
97. Great merriment.
98. The month following April and preceding June.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Inquire about.
5. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
6. A mountain in northeast Greece near the Aegean coast.
7. Tropical and subtropical marine and freshwater fishes having an elongated body and long protruding lower jaw.
8. A plant consisting of buildings with facilities for manufacturing.
9. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
10. Sacred text of Zoroastrianism.
11. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
12. Free from evil or guilt.
13. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
14. A member of the Uniat Church.
15. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
25. A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal.
28. Used of locations.
29. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
31. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
33. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
34. A descent down a nearly vertical surface by using a doubled rope that is coiled around the body and attached to some higher point.
36. A position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable.
37. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
41. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
43. A person who delivers a speech or oration.
44. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
45. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
48. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
51. Of or coming from the middle of a region or country.
52. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
54. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
57. Type genus of the Anatidae.
58. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
62. A port city in southwestern Iran.
64. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
69. An enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of a proenzyme to an active enzyme.
70. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
71. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
73. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
74. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
75. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
76. Relating to or resembling or made of or adorned with pearls or mother-of-pearl.
78. A bottomless gulf or pit.
79. Jordan's port.
80. United States educator who founded the first private school for Black students in Augusta, Georgia (1854-1933).
82. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
83. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
84. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
85. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
87. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
88. Beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles).
91. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
92. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
93. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).