1. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
5. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
9. Petty quarrel.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Flowing in drops.
17. Gather, as of as crops.
18. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
19. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
20. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
21. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
22. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
23. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
24. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
26. An ascocarp having the spore-bearing layer of cells (the hymenium) on a broad disklike receptacle.
27. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
29. A town in north central France noted for white Burgundy wines.
32. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
34. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
37. Look with amazement.
40. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
42. German theologian and mystic (1260-1327).
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
48. Have confidence or faith in.
49. Used especially of the head or upper back.
50. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
53. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
55. (plural) Rare collector's items.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
60. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
61. Vietnamese New Year.
62. That is to say.
63. Causing a dull and steady pain.
64. (British) A restaurant where tea and light meals are available.
68. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
70. (trade mark) Yarn that has an elastic core wound around with cotton or silk or nylon or rayon threads.
74. Register formally.
75. Someone whose business is advertising.
76. A member of the Uniat Church.
77. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
78. A person who makes use of a thing.
79. (computer science) A rule stating that the quality of the output is a function of the quality of the input.
80. East Indian tree yielding a resin used medicinally and burned as incense.
84. United States writer who has written extensively on American culture (born in 1931).
87. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
91. The largest city and former capital of Turkey.
94. Long-legged spotted cat of Africa and southwestern Asia having nonretractile claws.
96. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
97. (computer science) Memory whose contents can be accessed and read but cannot be changed.
98. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
100. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
101. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
102. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
103. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
104. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
105. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
2. Toward the mouth or oral region.
3. Of a pale purple color.
4. A divine manifestation.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. A design fixed to some surface or a paper bearing the design to be transferred to the surface.
7. A member of a monotheistic sect of Zoroastrian origin.
8. Optical instrument consisting of a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision.
9. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
10. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
11. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
12. An advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution.
13. South American cavy.
14. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
15. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
25. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
28. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
30. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
31. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
33. A mixture of nectar and pollen prepared by worker bees and fed to larvae.
35. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
38. The illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents.
39. A long slender cigar.
41. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
43. Type genus of the Cordylidae.
44. The basic unit of money in China.
45. A German man.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. Thorn apple.
54. Wood of a pecan tree.
56. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
59. Covered with paving material.
65. Relating to exegesis.
66. Relatively large rodents with sharp erectile bristles mingled with the fur.
67. Edible bulb of an onion plant.
69. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
71. Again but in a new or different way.
72. A windstorm that lifts up clouds of dust or sand.
73. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
81. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
82. An artificial source of visible illumination.
83. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
85. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
86. (heraldry) An ordinary consisting of a broad horizontal band across a shield.
88. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. Very dark black.
90. An informal term for a father.
92. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
93. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
95. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
99. A radioactive element of the actinide series.