1. Waterproofed canvas.
5. Cause to be bitter or resentful.
13. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
17. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
18. Of or relating to Galileo or his works.
19. (Sumerian) Sun god.
20. A Hindu prince or king in India.
21. Undergo resorption.
22. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
23. The act of scanning.
24. Of or relating to or characteristic of or appropriate for children.
25. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
26. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. The intended recipient of a message.
30. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
31. In operation or operational.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
40. River in eastern Asia.
44. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
48. A language group of the Hokan family.
49. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
51. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
53. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
54. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
56. (of a bodily tube or passageway) Open.
59. Enthusiastic approval.
60. Advanced in years.
61. A lack of vitality.
63. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
66. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
67. A state in north central United States.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
71. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
76. Obvious and dull.
80. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
83. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
84. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
86. Adorned by inlays.
88. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
89. British physicist (born in Hungary) noted for his work on holography (1900-1979).
90. An account describing incidents or events.
92. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
93. A master's degree in business.
94. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
95. A slender double-reed instrument.
96. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. Large edible marine fish of northern coastal waters.
2. With rapid movements.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. Having been flattened.
5. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
6. Outstanding Italian operatic tenor (1873-1921).
7. Being one more than ten.
8. (of e.g. celestial bodies) Above the horizon.
9. Being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or gray eyes.
10. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
11. A group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting).
12. Half the width of an em.
13. Parasitic shrub of the eastern United States having opposite leaves and insignificant greenish flowers followed by oily dull-green olivelike fruits.
14. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
15. Of or belonging to or suitable for a duke.
16. Intense feelings of suffering.
27. A decree that prohibits something.
29. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. With laces not tied.
36. A strong paper or thin cardboard with a smooth light brown finish made from e.g. Manila hemp.
37. Having a margin incised almost to the base so as to create distinct divisions or lobes.
38. (literary) Spirited horse for state or war.
39. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
41. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
42. An arrangement of points or particles or objects in a regular periodic pattern in 2 or 3 dimensions.
43. Not necessarily inaudible but not heard.
45. A bachelor's degree in science.
46. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
47. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
50. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
52. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
55. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
57. Reddish long-tailed monkey of west Africa.
58. A new trial in which issues already litigated and to which the court has already rendered a verdict or decision are reexamined by the same court.
62. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
64. An enclosed space.
65. A reminder of past events.
66. A group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting).
69. Valuable source of caviar and isinglass.
70. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
72. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
73. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
74. A genus of Pyralidae.
75. Perennial mountain rice native to Mediterranean region and introduced into North America.
77. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
78. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
79. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
80. Half the width of an em.
81. Prepare for a military confrontation.
82. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
85. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
86. Conforming to truth.
87. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
91. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.