1. A loud utterance.
4. A Dravidian language closely related to Tamil that is spoken in a hilly section of southwestern India.
9. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
13. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
16. An affirmative.
17. An atom having a valence of one.
18. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
19. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
20. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
21. Having feathered wings.
23. Antiarrhythmic drug (trade name Enkaid) used to treat life-threatening arrhythmias but increases the risk of sudden death in heart attack patients.
25. Jordan's port.
27. Border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug).
28. Little known Kamarupan languages.
29. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
31. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
33. Represented in a painting.
35. Suggesting the horror of death and decay.
40. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
41. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
43. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
44. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
46. Someone whose business is advertising.
48. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
49. Having made preparations.
50. Antiprotozoal medication (trade name Flagyl) used to treat trichomoniasis and giardiasis.
51. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
53. A productive insight.
54. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
55. Compel or impose.
58. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
60. Make amends for.
61. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
62. Away from the mouth or oral region.
63. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
65. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
67. A large hardwood drinking bowl.
68. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
69. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
70. Dearly loved.
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
78. Informal terms for a mother.
79. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. (British) Colloquial terms for an umbrella.
89. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
93. Not reflecting light.
94. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
95. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
97. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
98. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
99. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
100. Having been read.
101. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
1. (classical architecture) A molding for a cornice.
2. A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant.
3. Saudi Arabian minister of petroleum who was a central figure in the creation of OPEC (born in 1930).
4. The striking of one body against another.
5. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
6. Not necessary.
7. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
8. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
9. Being of the age 13 through 19.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
13. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
14. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
15. An informal term for a father.
22. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
24. United States film actor (born in England) noted for his performances in horror films (1887-1969).
26. A piece of soft material that protects an injured part of the body v 1.
30. Paraphernalia indicative of royalty (or other high office).
32. The head of the Roman Catholic Church.
34. Robber flies.
36. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
37. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
38. The inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
39. A man skilled in various odd jobs and other small tasks.
42. A Native American who lived in what is now southern Colorado and Utah and northern Arizona and New Mexico and who built cliff dwellings.
45. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
47. Without moral standards or principles.
52. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
56. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
57. A fleshy fruit (apple or pear or related fruits) having seed chambers and an outer fleshy part.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. Covered with paving material.
66. An ability to understand a broad range of topics.
67. The striking of one body against another.
71. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
72. A motley assortment of things.
73. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
74. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
77. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
80. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
81. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
83. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
84. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
85. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
86. Located at or near the back of an animal.
87. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
88. An inhabitant of Lappland.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
92. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
93. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
96. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.