1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. The ending of a series or sequence.
9. Blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly.
13. (computer science) The rate at which data is transferred (as by a modem).
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. A character printer connected to a telegraph that operates like a typewriter.
18. Type genus of the Ranidae.
19. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
20. Having leadership guidance.
21. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
22. A town in north central Oklahoma.
23. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
24. A fraudulent business scheme.
26. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
27. The second largest city in Tunisia.
29. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
31. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. Someone who drives a bus.
40. An artificial language related to Ido.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
46. Widespread genus or herbs or soft-wooded arborescent shrubs cultivated for their showy flowers.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
52. A decree that prohibits something.
53. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
54. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
55. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
58. (prefix) Across or crossing or on the opposite side.
59. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. Having awns i.e. bristle- or hair-like appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses.
64. A fabric made by knitting.
65. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
67. A family of birds of the suborder Oscines.
70. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
71. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
73. Before noon.
74. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. Someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce).
80. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
83. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
85. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
89. The sixth month of the civil year.
93. Being three more than fifty.
94. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
95. Of or relating to near the ear.
97. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
98. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
99. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
100. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
101. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
5. A light volatile flammable poisonous liquid alcohol.
6. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
7. A seaport in northwestern Italy.
8. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
9. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
10. An island of central Hawaii.
11. A powerful operating system developed at the Bell Telephone Laboratories.
12. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
13. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
14. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
25. Sometimes considered a subfamily of Troglodytidae.
28. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
30. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
32. Informal terms for a mother.
34. Not healed.
35. Accommodation for animals (especially for horses).
36. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
38. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
39. A public register showing the details of ownership and value of land.
41. Rounded like an egg.
42. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
43. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
49. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
50. A psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation.
56. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
57. Small branch or division of a branch.
62. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
63. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
66. Classification used for 5 species of terrestrial ferns usually placed in other genera.
67. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
68. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
69. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
70. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
72. A light touch or stroke.
75. Showing or causing joy and pleasure.
77. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
78. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
79. With rapid movements.
81. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
82. Relating to or characteristic of Jainism.
84. Being nine more than ninety.
86. A course of conduct.
87. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
88. Made of or resembling lace.
90. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
91. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
92. Top part of an apron.
96. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.