1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. Club consisting of a heavy stick (often bamboo) bound with iron.
9. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
17. A Greek epic poem (attributed to Homer) describing the siege of Troy.
18. Material used to daub walls.
19. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
20. (British) Your grandmother.
21. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
23. 1 species.
25. A simple jointed bit for a horse.
27. Not fake or counterfeit.
28. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
31. Not in operation or operational.
32. The battle in 1806 in which Napoleon decisively defeated the Prussians.
35. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
38. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
41. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
43. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
47. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
51. Not open.
52. United States painter known for his society portraits (1856-1925).
53. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
54. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
56. A doctor's degree in music.
57. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
59. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
60. A disorder of the glands of the body.
65. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
66. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
67. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
70. Lower in esteem.
72. Relatively nontoxic South African herb smoked like tobacco.
74. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
76. (of language) Transparently clear.
77. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
78. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
79. A flexible container with a single opening.
80. Petty quarrel.
84. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
88. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
91. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
92. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
94. A river in northwestern Russia flowing generally west into the Gulf of Finland.
95. A notable achievement.
96. A kind of person.
97. A sudden very loud noise.
98. Taken or to be taken at random.
99. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A faint constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere and containing part of the Large Magellanic Cloud.
2. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
3. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
4. Any of various terrestrial ferns of the genus Cheilanthes.
5. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
6. Prong on a fork or pitchfork.
7. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
8. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
9. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
10. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
11. Small Asian deer with small antlers and a cry like a bark.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
14. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
15. Type genus of the Anatidae.
22. Stupefied by alcoholic drink.
24. A long slender cigar.
26. A formation of aircraft in flight.
33. The state of something that has been unused and neglected.
34. The art of making and decorating pottery.
36. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
37. Fastening electrical equipment to earth.
39. A port city in southeastern Apulia in Italy.
40. Having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something.
42. New Guinea echidnas.
44. Type genus of the Laridae.
45. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
48. A bachelor's degree in science.
49. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
50. Covered with paving material.
55. A brittle aromatic resin used in varnishes.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
61. Be in contradiction with.
62. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
63. A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements.
64. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
68. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
69. Decreasing in amount or intensity.
70. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
71. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
72. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
73. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
75. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
76. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
81. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
82. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
83. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
85. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
86. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
87. A quantity of no importance.
89. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
90. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
93. A small digital computer based on a microprocessor and designed to be used by one person at a time.