1. The month following March and preceding May.
4. Russian country house.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
17. At full speed.
18. A slender double-reed instrument.
19. A byproduct of inflammation.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
23. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
25. By bad luck.
27. Of or relating to tension.
28. A lake in northwestern Russia.
29. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
33. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
41. An unwholesome atmosphere.
46. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
47. In or of the present month.
48. Cry plaintively.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
51. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
53. A deliberately misleading fabrication.
55. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
58. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
59. A Pacific island north of Australia.
61. A dwarfed ornamental tree or shrub grown in a tray or shallow pot.
65. A growth in strength or number or importance.
66. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
67. Any of various plants of the genus Sesbania having pinnate leaves and large showy pealike flowers.
70. Occurring widely (as to many people).
71. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
72. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
74. Of inferior or mixed breed.
77. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
80. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
81. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
83. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
85. Greek mythology.
89. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
90. A protective covering of rotting vegetable matter spread to reduce evaporation and soil erosion.
93. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
95. Any high mountain.
96. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
97. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
98. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
99. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
100. Used of a single unit or thing.
101. A genus of Ploceidae.
102. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
103. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
2. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
3. The capital of Morocco.
4. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
5. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
6. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
7. Sterile offspring of a male horse and a female donkey or ass.
8. Type genus of the Anatidae.
9. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
10. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
11. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
12. Of or belonging to an aecium.
13. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
14. Soft creamy white cheese.
15. The complete duration of something.
22. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
24. A state in northwestern North America.
26. A member of the Indian people of northern California and southern Oregon.
30. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
32. A state in midwestern United States.
34. A colorless fragrant liquid found in many essential oils.
36. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
37. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
38. One of the 4-year intervals between Olympic Games.
39. French lexicographer (1817-1875).
40. A metrical unit with unstressed-unstressed-stressed syllables.
42. Having an oblique or slanted direction.
43. Line of defense consisting of a barrier of felled or live trees with branches (sharpened or with barbed wire entwined) toward the enemy.
44. Any competition.
45. A port city in southwestern Iran.
52. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
54. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
60. A large fleet.
62. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
63. The condition of having no arms.
64. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
68. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
69. Slightly sour to the taste.
70. Type genus of the Anatidae.
73. An image represented as a two dimensional array of brightness values for pixels.
75. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
76. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
78. An associate degree in nursing.
79. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
82. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
83. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
84. An informal term for a father.
86. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
87. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
88. The capital of Western Samoa.
91. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
92. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
94. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
95. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.