1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
9. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
13. Not reflecting light.
16. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
17. God of love and erotic desire.
18. Any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. The second month of the civil year.
22. Feeling a need to see others suffer.
24. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
25. An ancient region on the coast of southwest Asia Minor.
26. French dramatist noted for his reinterpretations of Greek myths (1910-1987).
29. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
31. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
33. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
37. Italian brandy made from residue of grapes after pressing.
41. Put a new heel on.
45. Wearing or provided with clothing.
46. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
47. Smeared with something that soils or stains.
51. A small amount (especially of a drink).
53. Having no employment.
54. East Indian annual erect herb.
55. Tarpons and ladyfishes.
58. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
60. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
61. (nautical) Chamber or compartment in which the furnaces of a ship are stoked or fired.
62. A licensed medical practitioner.
63. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
64. Being of use or service.
65. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
69. A public lecturer at certain universities.
71. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
73. Before noon.
76. A fraudulent business scheme.
78. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
84. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
87. Relatively nontoxic South African herb smoked like tobacco.
88. (of weather or climate) Physically mild.
90. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
91. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
92. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
94. (prefix) Within.
95. The basic unit of money in Iran.
96. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
97. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
98. A disorderly outburst or tumult.
99. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. An inlaid furniture decoration.
2. United States chemist who discovered deuterium (1893-1981).
3. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
4. Any of several plants of the genus Achillea native to Europe and having small white flowers in flat-topped flower heads.
5. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
6. A republic on the Isthmus of Panama.
7. The square of a body of any size of type.
8. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
9. Any of numerous perennial bulbous herbs having linear or broadly lanceolate leaves and usually a single showy flower.
10. Of or like a feeble old woman.
11. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
12. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
21. A ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat.
23. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
27. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
28. On a beach.
30. A bachelor's degree in library science.
32. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
34. A stony meteorite consisting of silicate minerals.
35. Using language effectively to please or persuade.
36. Properly earned or deserved.
38. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
39. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
40. Textual matter that is added onto a publication.
42. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
43. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
44. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
48. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
49. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
50. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
52. Any of various small insectivorous American birds chiefly olive-gray in color.
56. Anything happening rapidly or in quick successive.
57. An uproarious party.
59. (Greek mythology) Wife of Nereus and mother of the Nereids.
66. A unit of electrical energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere passes through a resistance of one ohm for one second.
67. An often persistent bodily disorder or disease.
68. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
69. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
70. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
72. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
74. Indigo bush.
75. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
76. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.
77. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
78. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
79. A feeling of intense anger.
80. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
81. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
82. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
83. The basic unit of money in Peru.
85. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
86. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
89. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
93. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.