1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Not final or absolute.
8. Having been read.
12. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
16. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
17. An elaborate song for solo voice.
18. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
19. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A musical instrument consisting of graduated steel plates that are struck by hammers activated by a keyboard.
23. The quarter of many European cities in which Jews are required to live.
25. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
27. Void of thought or knowledge.
29. An impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony.
30. Stalk of a moss capsule.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
35. The fur of the North American racoon.
38. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
40. A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans.
44. Wild ginger.
45. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
46. American novelist (1909-1955).
47. Large spreading Old World tree having large leaves and globose clusters of greenish-yellow flowers and long seed pods that clatter in the wind.
51. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
52. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
56. Freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech).
58. A seaport in northwestern Italy.
61. Affected manners intended to impress others.
62. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
63. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
64. A member of a Finnish people of Russia.
65. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
66. Any of the openings to the nasal cavities that allow air to flow through the cavities to the pharynx.
68. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
71. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
72. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
74. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
75. A cry or shout of approval.
78. The capital and largest city of Japan.
79. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
81. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
84. Using speech rather than writing.
87. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
91. Affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste.
92. The capital of Tajikistan.
93. (Russian) Small fruit or meat turnover baked or fried.
95. A master's degree in business.
96. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
97. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
99. Extremely robust.
100. A decree that prohibits something.
101. Tear or be torn violently.
102. A town in north central Oklahoma.
103. (informal) Exceptionally good.
104. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. Consisting of or resembling mother-of-pearl.
5. A strong emotion.
6. Relating to or characteristic of wooded regions.
7. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
8. The large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food.
9. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
10. An associate degree in nursing.
11. 10 grams.
12. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
15. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
22. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
24. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
26. Attribute to a source or cause.
28. The subject matter of a conversation or discussion.
31. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
34. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. Robber flies.
37. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
39. A member of the British order of honor.
41. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
42. After death the soul begins a new cycle of existence in another human body.
43. A person who lowers the quality or character or value (as by adding cheaper metal to coins).
48. Smelling of beer.
49. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
50. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
53. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
54. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
55. Porridge made of rolled oats.
57. Having a nose (either literal or metaphoric) especially of a specified kind.
59. Avoid or try to avoid, as of duties, questions and issues.
60. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
67. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
68. Consisting of or resembling mother-of-pearl.
69. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
70. Minute marine or fresh-water crustaceans usually having six pairs of limbs on the thorax.
71. The large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food.
73. Capable of existing or taking place or proving true.
76. Border consisting of anything placed on the edge to finish something (such as a fringe on clothing or on a rug).
77. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
80. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
85. Socially incorrect in behavior.
86. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
88. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
90. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
94. A state of southwestern India.
98. Being one more than one hundred.