1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. An act of gracious kindness.
9. A closed sac that develops abnormally in some body structure.
13. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
16. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
17. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
18. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
24. Large scissors with strong blades.
26. Inability to walk.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
31. Not widely known.
32. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
35. Small branch or division of a branch.
37. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
39. An alloy of copper and zinc.
42. An expression of greeting.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
45. A unit of weight for precious stones = 200 mg.
46. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
47. A member of the Algonquian people formerly inhabiting southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
51. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
52. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
55. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
56. The act of scanning.
57. A jamb for a door.
59. The specified day of the month.
61. Either extremity of something that has length.
62. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
63. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
66. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
68. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
69. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
70. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
71. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
72. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
75. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
81. A sloping mass of rocks at the base of a cliff.
83. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
88. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
91. A light touch or stroke.
92. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
93. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
94. Soft spongelike central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants.
95. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
96. A roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector.
97. A primeval personification of air and breath.
98. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
99. A woman religious.
1. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
4. A motley assortment of things.
5. Cause to be embarrassed.
6. Being one more than six.
7. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
8. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
9. (of information) Given in confidence or in secret.
10. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
11. The ermine in its brown summer coat with black-tipped tail.
12. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
13. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
21. Well known or easily recognized.
22. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
25. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
27. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
28. Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
34. (historically) A member of the nomadic people of the Syrian and Arabian deserts at the time of the Roman Empire.
36. Happening or recurring at regular intervals.
38. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
40. A port in eastern Georgia near the mouth of the Savannah river.
41. Conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value.
43. Depressing in character or appearance.
48. A telegram sent abroad.
49. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
50. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
53. (used of especially horses) Having a brownish coat thickly sprinkled with white or gray.
54. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
58. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
60. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
64. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
65. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
67. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
68. A motley assortment of things.
73. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
74. A landlocked principality in the Himalayas northeast of India.
76. A port city in southwestern Iran.
77. Used especially of fruits.
78. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
79. The distance around a person's body.
80. Machine tool for shaping metal or wood.
82. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
84. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
85. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
86. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
87. Very dark black.
89. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
90. An accountant certified by the state.