1. Inquire about.
4. A persistently annoying person.
8. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
12. Disabled in the feet or legs.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. On, to, or at the top.
18. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
19. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. A quantity of no importance.
22. The face of a timepiece.
23. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
24. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
26. A former French unit of area.
29. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
30. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
31. Largest known toad species.
33. Someone whose business is advertising.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. Goods or money obtained illegally.
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
46. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
48. Dutch astronomer who proved that the galaxy is rotating and proposed the existence of the Oort cloud (1900-1992).
49. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
51. The formation of frost or ice on a surface.
52. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
53. An informal term for a father.
54. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
56. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
57. Used of a single unit or thing.
61. A midwestern state in north central United States.
62. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
65. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
66. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
67. Being one more than one.
68. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
69. A pass between mountain peaks.
71. A unit of pressure.
72. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
78. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
79. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
81. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
82. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
84. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
88. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
92. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
94. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
96. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
97. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
98. An awkward stupid person.
100. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
101. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
102. The protoplasm of the germ cells that contains chromosomes and genes.
103. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
104. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
5. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
6. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
7. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
8. A severe or trying experience.
9. A quantity that is added.
10. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
11. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
12. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
13. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
14. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
15. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
25. A river in Nebraska that flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River.
27. A pungent colorless unsaturated liquid aldehyde made from propene.
28. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
32. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
34. A nail with a large head.
35. Of or related to or made of moreen.
36. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
37. An athlete who bounds or leaps (as in basketball).
39. An elaborate song for solo voice.
40. In the direction of the length.
41. Inflammation of a blood vessel or lymph duct.
43. A byproduct of inflammation.
45. A bowl-shaped drinking vessel.
47. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. Being one more than fifty.
58. Indigo bush.
59. Divulge information or secrets.
60. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
63. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
64. A Russian river.
66. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
70. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
73. A professional killer who uses a gun.
75. Establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts.
76. A genus of Scolopacidae.
77. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
80. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
83. Swelling of the rumen or intestinal tract of domestic animals caused by excessive gas v 1.
84. A state in the eastern United States.
85. A city in northern India.
86. A small wooded hollow.
87. By bad luck.
90. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
95. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
99. A colorless and odorless inert gas.