1. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
4. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
8. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
12. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
16. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
17. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
18. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
19. Clean or orderly.
20. A container.
21. An oldster in his dotage.
23. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
24. Not only so, but.
26. One of the rulers in an oligarchy.
28. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
29. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
31. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
33. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
35. A vigorous blow.
37. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
39. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
40. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
44. Being one more than one hundred.
48. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
51. Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats).
53. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
54. A radioactive transuranic element.
55. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
56. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
57. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
59. French playwright (1791-1861).
62. (trademark) A type of inflatable air mattress.
63. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
65. Leather covering the toe of a boot or shoe and reinforcing or decorating it.
67. An elaborate song for solo voice.
69. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
70. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
71. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
72. Not fake or counterfeit.
74. Half the width of an em.
77. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
79. A warning against certain acts.
83. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
86. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. Situated away from the axis of any body or part.
91. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
94. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
95. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
96. Causing fear or dread or terror.
98. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
99. An accountant certified by the state.
100. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
101. Suggestive of the supernatural.
102. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
103. A unit of pressure.
1. A military dictatorship in North Africa on the Mediterranean.
2. A farewell remark.
3. A nation in northern North America.
4. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
5. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
6. Any of a class of alcohols having 2 hydroxyl groups in each molecule.
7. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
10. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
11. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
12. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
13. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
14. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
15. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. A place where ships can take on or discharge cargo.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. A light touch or stroke.
32. Mosses similar to those of genus Bryum but larger.
34. A stay that supports the back of something.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. make ready or suitable in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc.
41. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
42. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
43. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
45. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
46. The most direct route.
47. Brownish Old World bunting often eaten as a delicacy.
49. A B vitamin essential for the normal function of the nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
52. A historical region of Croatia on the Adriatic Sea.
58. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
60. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
61. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
64. Persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant.
66. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
68. (abbreviated `ha') A unit of surface area equal to 100 ares (or 10,000 square meters).
69. Any of a class of alcohols having 2 hydroxyl groups in each molecule.
73. Being five more than one hundred.
75. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
76. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
78. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
80. A French abbot.
81. Characteristic of false pride.
82. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
84. A public promotion of some product or service.
85. Turn sharply.
87. Deeply moved.
88. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
90. (Irish) The sea personified.
92. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.