1. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
5. An ache localized in the back.
13. (heraldry) An ordinary consisting of a broad horizontal band across a shield.
17. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
18. The condition of having no arms.
19. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
20. Responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act.
22. French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment (1694-1778).
23. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
24. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
27. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
29. A Bantu language sometimes considered a dialect of Zulu.
33. A resource.
35. Someone who rouses others from sleep.
39. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
41. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
45. The most northwestern Hawaiian island (beyond Kauai).
46. An artificial language.
48. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
49. A town in central Belgium.
50. A state in east central United States.
51. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
52. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
53. Seed of a pea plant.
54. (chemistry) Being or containing an acid.
58. Urge or force (a person) to an action.
61. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of Kenya or its people.
63. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
66. A sharply directional antenna.
67. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
69. Inclined to yield to argument or influence or control.
71. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
72. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
74. A musical instrument consisting of graduated steel plates that are struck by hammers activated by a keyboard.
75. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
78. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
79. The striking of one body against another.
83. Lower in esteem.
86. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
89. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
90. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
92. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
94. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
96. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
99. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
101. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
102. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
103. Jordan's port.
104. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
105. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
2. Escape, either physically or mentally.
3. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
4. A desert in southwestern Africa - largely Botswana.
5. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. Crowd or pack to capacity.
8. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Thailand and Burmese borderlands.
9. (archaic) Of persons.
10. Rescue equipment consisting of a device that fills with air and retards your fall.
11. Step on it.
12. Take in solid food.
13. An upholstered armchair.
14. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
15. A city of central China.
16. Turn sharply.
21. The second largest state.
25. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
26. Of or relating to a clone.
28. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. The basic unit of money in Bulgaria.
34. (Babylonian) Earth goddess.
36. A mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services.
37. (law) The privilege of using something that is not your own (as using another's land as a right of way to your own land).
38. The large yellow root of a rutabaga plant used as food.
40. Prevent from being seen or discovered.
42. Informal terms for a mother.
43. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
44. Being ten more than eighty.
47. Type genus of the Amiidae.
55. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
56. A language of Australian aborigines.
57. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
59. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
60. Having a systematic arrangement.
64. Give out.
65. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
68. A master's degree in business.
70. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
73. A light touch or stroke.
76. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
77. The cry made by sheep.
80. Most important element.
81. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
82. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
84. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
85. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
87. In bed.
88. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
91. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
95. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
97. Unknown god.
98. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
100. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).