1. Of the color of rust.
5. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
9. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
13. The sign language used in the United States.
16. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
17. An Eskimo hut.
18. A Russian river.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
22. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. Armor plate that protects the hip and thigh.
28. In a state of sleep.
30. Being two more than forty.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
35. In or of the month preceding the present one.
39. A member of the Moslem dynasty that ruled India until 1857.
44. Flesh of fish found in colder waters of northern Atlantic coast of the United States.
45. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
47. A closed sac that develops abnormally in some body structure.
48. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
50. A person who makes use of a thing.
51. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
53. Being one more than one hundred.
54. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
56. A large number or amount.
59. Supported and operated by the government of a state.
60. A Greek island west of Greece.
61. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
63. (quantifier used with mass nouns) Great in quantity or degree or extent.
65. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
67. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
68. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
74. An informal term for a father.
77. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
80. The act of rising upward into the air.
84. A light touch or stroke.
86. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
87. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
88. Visionary British poet (1757-1827).
89. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
91. A decree that prohibits something.
92. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
93. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
94. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
95. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Follower of Rastafarianism.
2. (biology) Any hook-shaped process or part.
3. Freshwater or marine or terrestrial gastropod mollusk usually having an external enclosing spiral shell.
4. A group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting).
5. Any skeletal muscle having two origins (but especially the muscle that flexes the forearm).
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
8. A member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century.
9. The twelfth month of the civil year.
10. A character printer connected to a telegraph that operates like a typewriter.
11. Having value that is not acknowledged.
12. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A fraudulent business scheme.
15. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
25. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
26. Usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence.
27. Of a display that is tawdry or vulgar.
29. (Judaism) A candelabrum with seven branches used in ceremonies to symbolize the seven days of creation.
31. Being nine more than forty.
33. A stiff cap with ridges across the crown.
34. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
36. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
37. Sometimes placed in family Hyacinthaceae.
38. Relating to or using sight.
40. A fold of peritoneum supporting the viscera.
41. Wild llama.
42. A block of the earth's crust bounded by faults and shifted to form peaks of a mountain range.
43. Of or relating to tension.
46. The 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. A man who is a stupid fool.
52. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
55. A state in New England.
57. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
58. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
62. Of or relating to a creed.
64. Dark sweet or semisweet dessert wine from Sicily.
65. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
66. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
67. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
69. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
70. A tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired.
71. Source of a tough elastic wood.
73. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
75. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
76. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
78. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
79. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
81. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
82. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
83. A small cake leavened with yeast.
85. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
86. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
90. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.