1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. A French abbot.
9. The muscular back part of the shank.
13. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
16. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
17. Type genus of the Cracidae.
18. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. Step on it.
20. Knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote.
21. Tall grass of New Zealand grown for plumelike flower heads.
23. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
25. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
27. The sixth month of the civil year.
28. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
29. Goddess of fate.
32. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
33. Plaything consisting of a container filled with toys and candy.
36. (music) The speed at which a composition is to be played.
38. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
42. The ending of a series or sequence.
44. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
46. A narrow way or road.
50. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
51. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
52. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
53. A resource.
55. Make anew.
56. The concentration of a solution as determined by titration.
59. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
61. By bad luck.
62. A small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one.
63. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
65. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
66. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
67. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
70. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
71. State in northeastern India.
73. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
75. (in various religions) The world of the dead.
78. Excessively quick.
79. Coffee trees.
81. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
84. Of or relating to a legal title to something.
86. Showing a natural aptitude for something.
90. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
91. A social division of (usually preliterate) people.
93. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
94. A decree that prohibits something.
95. The inner surface of the hand from the wrist to the base of the fingers.
97. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
98. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
99. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
100. An unforeseen obstacle.
101. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
102. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
1. Look at with amorous intentions.
2. An excavation that is (usually) filled with water.
3. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
4. The state of being split or cleft.
5. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
6. Having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other.
7. English monk and scholar (672-735).
8. Still in existence.
9. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
10. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
11. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
12. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
13. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
14. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
15. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
22. A severe or trying experience.
24. A light brown raw cane sugar from Guyana.
26. Stalk of a moss capsule.
30. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. Challenge the honesty or credibility of.
34. Not based on fact.
35. A Uralic language spoken by a Samoyed people of northern Siberia.
37. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
39. Having no known beginning and presumably no end.
40. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
41. Having a single meaning (absence of ambiguity) usually of individual words or phrases.
43. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
45. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
47. A white trivalent metallic element.
48. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
49. Chiefly tropical trees and shrubs and vines usually having a tall columnar trunk bearing a crown of very large leaves.
54. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
57. Organize anew, as after a setback.
58. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
60. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
64. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
68. City in central Iran.
69. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
70. English monk and scholar (672-735).
72. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania who clashed repeatedly with the early Romans.
73. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
74. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
76. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
77. Related to or derived from the people or culture of Spain.
80. A movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing.
82. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
83. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
85. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
87. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
88. Armor plate that protects the chest.
89. A share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given.
92. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
96. 1/1000 gram.