1. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
4. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
8. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
12. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
16. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
17. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
18. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
19. A major god.
20. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
21. A handheld collapsible source of shade.
23. Any age prior to the legal age.
24. The vein in the center of a leaf.
26. Having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or the keel of a ship.
28. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
29. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
31. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
32. Wild dabbling duck from which domestic ducks are descended.
35. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
36. A branch of the Indo-Iranian family of languages.
39. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
40. Causing irritation or annoyance.
42. Classification used for 5 species of terrestrial ferns usually placed in other genera.
44. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
47. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
49. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
50. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
51. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
52. A doctor's degree in optometry.
53. Being derived from.
55. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
56. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
58. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
61. Slightly open.
63. Located at or near the back of an animal.
65. A vehicle resembling a bicycle but having skis instead of wheels.
67. A state in southeastern United States.
68. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
69. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
70. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
73. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
75. A form of address for a married woman.
76. Any of various large edible marine gastropods of the genus Haliotis having an ear-shaped shell with pearly interior.
78. One or some or every or all without specification.
79. A state in northwestern North America.
81. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
82. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
88. The condition of having no arms.
93. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
95. The process of leaching.
96. Fiddler crabs.
98. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
100. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
101. A local computer network for communication between computers.
102. True firs.
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
104. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
1. American Revolutionary patriot.
2. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
3. Not treated with lead.
4. In an unenthusiastically lukewarm manner.
5. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
6. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
7. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. Having male and female reproductive organs in separate plants or animals.
9. Rotary motion of an object around its own axis.
10. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
11. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
12. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
13. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
14. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
15. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
22. A several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant.
25. Leader in the women's suffrage movement in Montana.
27. The square of a body of any size of type.
30. (British) A recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports.
33. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
34. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
37. Favoritism shown to relatives or close friends by those in power (as by giving them jobs).
38. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
41. (of sounds) Repeating by reflection.
43. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
45. An antibacterial drug (trade names Rifadin and Rimactane) used to treat tuberculosis.
46. A person who is frequently in the company of another.
48. The third day of the week.
54. A bar of sand.
57. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
59. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
60. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
62. 10 jiao equal 1 yuan.
64. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
66. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
71. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
72. Repetition to gain special emphasis or extend meaning.
74. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
77. Any of numerous ornamental shrubs grown for their showy flowers of various colors.
80. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
83. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
84. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
85. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
86. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
87. Type genus of the Anatidae.
89. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
90. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
91. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
92. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
94. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
97. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
99. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.