1. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
4. A genus of Platalea.
9. A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases.
13. Characteristic of a mob.
16. A rapid bustling commotion.
17. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
18. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
19. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
20. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
22. A city of southeastern Mexico.
24. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
25. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. Of or relating to the ancient Greek city of Argos or its people.
28. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
30. A tortilla chip topped with cheese and chili-pepper and broiled.
32. (electronics) Designating sound transmission or recording or reproduction over a single channel.
34. Half the width of an em.
35. The innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel).
36. Brought from wildness into a domesticated state.
39. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
42. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
43. The face of a timepiece.
44. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
45. Any of various small chiefly tropical and usually nocturnal insectivorous terrestrial lizards typically with immovable eyelids.
48. A song that was formerly popular.
50. How long something has existed.
54. At a previous time.
55. North American yellow-breasted songbirds.
60. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
62. Little known Kamarupan languages.
63. Forest bird of warm regions of the New World having brilliant lustrous plumage and long tails.
64. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
65. The money risked on a gamble.
66. Of a pale purple color.
68. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
69. Shift from one side of the ship to the other.
72. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
75. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
77. One million periods per second.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
81. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
84. Covered with paving material.
92. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
94. Money that is risked for possible monetary gain.
95. An erratic deflection from an intended course.
96. A fraudulent business scheme.
97. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
99. The sister of your father or mother.
100. The sign language used in the United States.
101. A small cake leavened with yeast.
102. Made of fir or pine.
103. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
1. A city in central Georgia southeast of Atlanta.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
6. Causing alarm or fear.
7. A state in midwestern United States.
8. One who anoints as a religious ceremony.
9. A French marshal who distinguished himself in the War of the Austrian Succession (1696-1750).
10. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
11. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
12. A small volcanic island in Indonesia between Java and Sumatra.
13. A unit of resistance equal to one million ohms.
14. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
15. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. Beer brewed for immediate consumption.
23. Stay clear from.
27. A member of a formerly tribal people in south central India.
29. A town in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
31. In operation or operational.
33. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
37. Protective outer layer of seeds of flowering plants.
38. Of or relating to the diet.
40. One million bits.
41. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
46. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
47. A fictitious name used when the person performs a particular social role.
49. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
51. A slender double-reed instrument.
52. Highly excited.
53. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
56. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
57. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
58. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
59. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
67. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
70. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
71. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
72. A unit of resistance equal to one million ohms.
73. The basic unit of money in Macao.
74. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
76. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
80. Spread or diffuse through.
81. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
82. Type genus of the Anatidae.
83. Shout loudly and without restraint.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
86. Avatar of Vishnu.
87. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
88. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
89. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
90. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
91. Rectangular paving stone with curved top.
93. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
98. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.